z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:36 pm
xenoboy05 says...

He then found something, it looked like a family photo. And it was...Kara?! He was holding a woman's hand and their were three children. RedBear folded the picture and slid it in his pocket.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:38 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly rushed over, "You ok? What's that?" she asked, motioning to the photo.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:48 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear pulled out the photo. "It seems to be a family photo of Kara, his wife, and his children." RedBear looked at it. "It must have had some importance for him to make it able to survive the center of the Earth."

8 Reviews

Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:47 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Maybe he was trying to hide it," Lilly said, examining the photo.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:02 am
xenoboy05 says...

"Perhaps, maybe he hides all his happy memories down here." RedBear stared at it for a moment. "Do you think one day he went crazy and killed her? I don't see a reason for him to want to kill everybody. Just because he lost his wife does mean he would go crazy afterwards...unless he was mentally unstable beforehand. Me and Silver act normal...in a way, and we lost our wives to."

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:50 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Or he reacts differently then you guys do," Lilly reasoned, "Maybe it haunts him every day of his life," she trailed off. "Different people have different reactions, which is probably a bad thing if he's that powerful of a god."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:10 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"But by doing that he can put other people through the same thing. It's not right." RedBear frowned slightly thinking about how different the future would've been if she didn't die. "Honestly I feel like if I brought her back, he would still act the same. Maybe he generally liked 'this'...doing 'this' making us 'play' this 'game'."

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:22 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Maybe," Lilly said, but she still had the urge to convince him Kara couldn't be that bad. "Or maybe there was something else he hadn't told us. What happened to his kids? He never told us about that, he never even talks about them. What if something happened to them, but he's too sensitive to talk about it?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:39 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"I know their alive, he left them because of his violent and evil ways. One of his kids were infected by this behavior.His name was Ren, he was so kind, he wouldn't hurt a fly. But when he learned about Kara and him being his dad, he became evil and destructive as well." RedBear sighed. "I know all of his children. I believe Emi, well his daughter Emi, is my kids babysitter, but she's kind, and I hope Kara could never change that."

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:46 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly tapped her bottom lip in thought, "Maybe this is some sort of treasure hunt to find them. Then again, why would he only attack the island?... Wait, nevermind, forget I said that."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:55 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"I'm sure he knows where they are." RedBear then looked up as if he was looking at Kara. "If you can hear me Kara why are speaking to me and telling me these things, I thought you were trying to sleep. Did you forget you were trying to sleep?" RedBear looked back down at the picture.

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:09 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly appeared confused, then shook off the thought, "He's been mind-linking you? I mean, he did say he was sleeping..."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:16 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"That's why we came down here. And he said he wasn't going good by helping us, and he still plans on killing us. And he said the creatures the killed 'her' are down here. I'm assuming he means the creature that killed his wife." RedBear looked around not seeing any. Then he looked up again. "You know you have a soft spot for us Kara, your helping us by doing this." RedBear teased.

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:20 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Did he say anything else? Anything else that can help us? I know I seem to be his favorite out of the three of us, so maybe he'd tell me?" Lilly looked up, wondering if he had fallen asleep.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:31 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"No not really, just told us to find these books." RedBear sighed again. "He thinks he's so strong...well he is. But he thinks he's so much stronger than us, but we're not far from him. He's a megalomaniac."

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey