z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:34 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly nodded and playfully saluted him. Then she turned back to Silver. "As much fun as someone caught in a confusing battle can have," she laughed, kinda missing RedBear, but she hid it with a smile.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:21 pm
xenoboy05 says...

After a few hours RedBear got up and got dressed up.RedBear walked out into the woods then opened a portal to the upside-down and jumped into it. In here it was completely silent except for his footsteps.It allowed him to focus.He tried to let all of what happened soak in.After a while he opened another portal,when he jumped through he appeared right next to Lilly. "Well hello I'm back. "He said with a smile.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:36 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

silver created a box "lilly this is shrodingers box...whoever opens it is trapped inside...ive opened it once....i was trapped most of my life....but now i can go in and out of the box...its the one place kara cant touch" he jumped inside grabbing Redbear with another tail "ive read karas mind i know what he will do" he closed the box after everyone was in and made it dissapear
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:40 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
SIlvey no we can't have any more powers i already gotta use another character im tired of the two of you fighting over who strongers we done nope gone and lilly you can keep yapowers this is Red and Silvey and i have to ake mine vanish so have a nice day and hope the best for you now Red and Silvey think of a new character to put up
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:44 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
Ay,you told me I did nothing wrong,if so why take my powers?

Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:46 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
he told me to take all the powers and taking one Silvey will grip till i brought his back or got rid of yours as well
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:48 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
see we are all in shrodingers box where you cannot go b/c u have never opened the box and if you do you will be trapped until someone else opens the box...sooo u cant touch us
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:52 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
1 it's a physical impossibility now cuz when i told the two of you it was in effect NO MORE POWERS 2 i could care less what you or Red think im tired of the two of you fighting and 3 make a human character no powers nothing normal old human im done

Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:54 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
U LITTERALLY CANT EFFECT US IN SHRODINGER SO HOW ARE YOU EFFECTING US?

Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:57 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
DAMN IT SILVEY WHEN WE ERE TALKING OUTSIDE IT WENT INTO EFFECT I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE RPS WE DO NO MORE DAMN POWERS and sorry for the language to anyone other than silvey

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:58 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly looked around, the quick moving triggering her motion sickness. Her world spun, and she gripped her stomach, groaning. "I need a bucket," she grumbled, before running off to hide behind the closet inanimate object and vomiting.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:01 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
im not gonna be effected by some magic when i went into Shrodingers box before it went into effect

"lil are ye okay" he would float over to her and open a bottomless pit "here"

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:03 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear lifted up his hand and moved it in a circle which had a sparkly green trail coming from it to calm Lilly's stomach. "Are you okay?" He walked over. "Do you feel better?"

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:05 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
Silvey read the damn message over and over till you get it went into F***ing effect in the rps after our talk outside walking around the school when i said no more powers this is for every rp we ever did NO MORE POWERS IM STILL TRYING TO THINK OF A CHARACTER I HAVE THATS HUMAN WITH NO POWERS RED DOING IT AND YOU ARE GONNA F***ING DO IT TO

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:10 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
why should we have to delete our characters for something we can settle red gmail now

The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus