z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 1
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:21 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked at redbear as he placed his hand on redbears chest "its not that im only nice to women its that i hate most gods.." he smiled "now go bye bye..... BIG BANG ATTACK" he let loose a blue blast from his hand that sent redbear flying
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:22 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would destroy the energy blast
"Thats it killing you both BIG BANG ATTACK!"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:24 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would jump into the rip as he closed it "SHIT!" he looked at his body and grabbed his crotch "oh thank god...."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:24 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear and Lilly dissipated and reappeared after the attack was done and he laughed. "Not that easy Kara.I'm not going out that easy even if you are gonna resurrect us."
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:26 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would make 1000 metal soldiers
"SIlvey you take the 500 on the left and ill take the 500 on the right"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:28 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked around and saw the metal soldiers "Fuck you Ill take 500 and 1" he said as he powered up to fight them

Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:29 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"That's the spirit"
Kara would the go full power th charge at the soldiers he created

Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:30 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked at Kara after they defeated the metal soldiers "Wow i can believe every single one of them....kicked you in the dick"

Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:34 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would look at SIlver
"Well it was unexpected but i could care less"

Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:35 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at all the soldiers. "Well I'm out." He looked at Lilly for a moment before teleporting out of the realm and back onto the island.When he got out he went in and laid down still exhausted and tired.
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:38 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
Lilly is still in the rift and i closed it then tped to kara

Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:39 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
You said you went through the rift and flipped off Kara then went back into the rift,you didn't say you closed it.

Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:44 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
3rd message on this page

Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:36 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver reopens the rift seeing lilly on the other side "hey lassie" he would grow a pure white tail and grab lilly with it and pulled her through "have fun?"

Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:29 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Im gonna go back to my world have a nice ife Lilly and keep Red and Silver from fighting thier like how my son and daughter where when they were children"
Kara would say as he dissapered into his artificial world

I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson