z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:10 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear would blast Silver causing the spell to stop. "I'M NOT LOSING ANY MEMORIES NOT EVEN THE BAD ONES!" RedBear would create the black substance that held down Silver and he couldn't break out of it. "I thought this timeline was safe like you said.Yes some of these memories are bad but some of them are good and if you say "only memories of the fight" well we can use that in future battles if we must and we can learn from these memories." RedBear would make the substance wrap around him instead of sticking to the ground.RedBear then picked Silver up and and walked up to the portal Silver opened. "Goodbye,brother." He would throw him into the portal and it would closed.

RedBear would begin to weep. "Don't worry the substance will come off in a few hours for him." RedBear would walk up to the rest of the group. "So are you ready to go.....to go home?"

"Yeah this was a great adventure." Genidro said looking into woods.

"Let's go." Mul would say looking at where Silver had just laid.

'Are you ready Lilly?" RedBear said.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:26 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would appear from behind a tree "i wont stop..." he raised his hand again holding the giant ball of energy that was falling "its safe for now...but in a few years it might not be...lets say a few thousand?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:32 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear would scream and he began to float and when it happened Silver was knocked away when he fell through the portal the ball disappeared and time itself seemed to slow down for a moment when it went back to normal nothing happened. "Silver if your still here give it up, I won't let you erase our memories!" RedBear screamed.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:32 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Come with us," Lilly muttered just loud enough for Silver to hear. She reached out for him, "I don't wanna forget you..." her eyes watered.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:49 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Goodbye Lilly..."Silvers eyes watered as he threw the ball as time reset for them putting them back on the plane "You will remember each other" Silver fell in the middle of the woods
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:20 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear boarded the plane and walked through the plane and saw Lilly.RedBear thought she had looked familiar.He sat in the seat next to her. "Hey....Lilly is it?" RedBear thought for a moment to think where he has seen her.Then he thought 'How did I know her name?'.When he saw her face his face turned red and his heart pounded. "I believe I've seen you somewhere,have we met before?You look very familiar."

Spoiler! :
RedBear only has vivid memories right now but soon they will all come back (well remembering Lilly)

8 Reviews

Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:08 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly chuckled, not used to people flushing over the sight of her. "I believe I know you... Something like Ralph, Red... RedBear, yeah, I think that's it." She smiled. Taking advantage of the look, she leaned a little closer, not much, and said, "I believe we've met before."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:17 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear's body postured into a more calm look.RedBear then smiled at her. So I'm not going crazy." RedBear gave out a chuckle. "W-we,did something,were we on.....a boat?No an island." RedBear felt like he was going to explode. "Didn't we stop someone evil and we saved someone?"

8 Reviews

Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:30 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Hmm," Lilly thought, tapping her chin. "I believe so..." Flashbacks of her rage and brutal stabbing flashed through her mind, and she shook the thought off. "Yeah, I believe we did..."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:06 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear though of seeing Silver and Lilly in the same memory.Then the same with his kids. "Did you know Silver,Kara,or my kids?" RedBear felt the plane begin to move foward then take off with a massive jolt. "Whoa I'm having some serious deja vu."

Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:32 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver stood up and went to a secret cave on the island as he coughed up blood "that move took everything out of me..."he sees the plane "....i have to reenact the plane incident..." silver created a beam by mustering all he could into one last beam "Survive...." silver fired the beam at the plane

Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:14 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear tumbled through the plane as it flew down nose first.When he saw Lilly falling he pushed against the wall and flew toward her he grabbed her and created a forcefield.For a few moments he held on to her.When he realized there were other people who needed to be saved,without letting go of Lilly or dropping the forcefield he closed his eyes and people began getting forcefields around them.He realized how close they were to the ground and he just held on tightly to Lilly and waited for the impact.

RedBear was now unconscious inside the plane's wreckage.

8 Reviews

Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:07 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly held on to him, scared for her life, her heart pounding. She whimpered, huddling as close as she could get.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:14 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear woke up to the sound of Lilly.He attempted to get up but found a piece of scrap metal in his leg.RedBear gave out a slight grunt when he tried to get up.Then he looked at Lilly. "Are you okay?How bad are you hurt?" RedBear examined Lilly who was only slightly bloody.RedBear began healing her with his magic.The blood began to disappear and the wounds closed up.RedBear then held hr tighter.

Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:04 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
Here we go again
deja vu is the specter of false timelines that never happened but did, casting their shadows upon reality
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster