Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:34 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Levi listened to the story, uncharacteristically quiet for his true self and perfectly in character for the persona of Levi Quinn. Images of his father flashed before his eyes - of the blood, of the pain in his chest when he realized that his dad was gone, and of the rage beginning to burn within - but he pushed aside those feelings to prevent his carefully crafted mask from falling.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:38 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna sighs. "Many things has happened in my life, things you wouldn't even be able to imagine." A sad look came upon her, but it was quickly pushed away with a smile. "So how about you Lottie? What is your life like?"

Spoiler! :
If you guys want you can add more than one character, I'm thinking of adding another one soon.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:40 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Okay! I'm not sure who I want to throw in just yet, but I'll probably throw in another character later. :)

Levi continued to listen, waiting for the inevitable moment when they asked him about his own life - when they finally did, he would be fully prepared for it.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:36 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna frowns. "Guess she doesn't feel like telling us." Looking towards Levi Luna asked. "How about you? What is your life like?"
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:25 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

It was finally his turn.

He pushed his glasses up - part of the act, of course. He had never really needed him, but he had lied his way through the eye test to get himself a pair. The lenses were replaced with the type fake glasses had, and no one was ever the wiser.

"I have a relatively normal life," he said. "I live in a suburban town with my younger sister Juniper and our parents, and I go to high school there. I'm at the top of my classes and occasionally hang out with a girl named Charlotte Hart."

Another lie - he might have hung out with her, but he also hung out with her friends. Friends that he couldn't mention, given that all three of them had unusual names. If pressured, he could come up with alternative names, but he didn't think he'd be able to keep a straight face if he did.
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:33 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Charlotte and Levi kissing in a tree!" Livvie sung out suddenly, laughing. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Livvie laughed again and went towards them and nudged Luna, "How much longer? I've been waiting for a gazillion months! Or years, actually." she whined. Then, she got distracted and saw a fox, but it darted behind a bush.
Last edited by Lib on Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*insert quirky signature here*

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:55 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The mask momentarily slipped.

His face contorted into a look of disgust. "That would be gross," he said. "Besides that, she's interested in someone else - another of her friends."
mage

queer and here.

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:31 pm
View Likes
LadyBug says...

Lottie snapped back to reality. "Ooh, that sounds nice," she said. She had been distracted, watching a bluebird fly around.

Spoiler! :
XD sorry I skipped my turn
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

616 Reviews

Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:52 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna shakes her head at Livvie, then looked to Levi. "Sounds like your life it normal. It sounds like a good life if I was honest." Luna sadly smiled, but quickly pushed it aside. "We are almost there, the city is just over that hill and beyond the fence."

Spoiler! :
XD don't worry about it Jade.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:59 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"It is," he confirmed. A good life on the surface, at least. Ignoring how his parents and classmates knew nothing of the person he really was, and how strained his relationship with his sister had been back when they were kids, his current life was picture perfect.

...Of course, one couldn't ignore the life that had come before that.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:18 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

"That's good." Luna put her hands on her hips and sighed, "Well here we are, the city!" She turned around sadly, "I guess we will be parting ways now wont we?"
Stay Creative!

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:02 pm
View Likes
LadyBug says...

"I guess," Lottie said sadly. "Maybe we'll see each other again one day."
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:29 am
View Likes
Lib says...

"If anyone wants to come with me, I don't mind." Livvie shrugged, smiling. Her family was nice. Her parents weren't going to he home anyway. So no one was going to pester her to do chores.
Last edited by Lib on Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:13 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

"I guess I could come with, it's not very often I get to go into the city anymore!" Luna shrugs.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:38 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Arriving in the city had done little to help his predicament of not knowing where he was; he was going to have to try this another way.

"Could I come, too?" he asked. Cue the obligatory push of the glasses. Besides finding out where he was, he also needed something to keep him from getting bored - that was why he had teleported in the first place.
mage

queer and here.

You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah