Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:12 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"How fast do they grow?" Kartiel asked, momentarily tearing his gaze away from Kon. He was still playing with the dragon - he was messing with Kon's feet and little claws while he spoke. It was something he had done with the baby dragons back on Minecraftia. It didn't hurt them, and it was always funny seeing them squirm and get excited at the attention. "I've seen dragons grow up before, but I don't know if they grow faster here."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:14 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna hummed to herself as she thought. "Well if they stay here for a little bit longer, in about two weeks they will be big enough for you guys to ride them." She said smiling at little Kon, then looking at Kartiel.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

616 Reviews

Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:37 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Spoiler! :
We still doing this guys?
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:48 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"I'll take Ruby home." Live smiled. "But if she doesn't settle in well, I'll brig her back and visit everyday." she stroked the dragonet, and cooped her up in her arms, bringing her closer to her chest and feeling it's warmth.

"I'll... ehehem, keep him here." Jason said, earning a nudge from Gale. "But I'll come to see you too with Liv, so don't be angry at me..." he told the dragonet.

Livvie grinned at Luna and Kartiel. Maybe this was going to turn out okay afterall!
*insert quirky signature here*

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:38 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
I'm still down for this! I just admit I've been having trouble figuring out what to post next for the past week or two - what are we going to be doing with our characters in the rest of this roleplay? I think having some kind of plan in mind would help me come up with posts. :)
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:20 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Spoiler! :
I was thinking maybe we could have them leave the dragonets here, or if you want, they could come along. But right after, they go to the King, and they each get their wishes granted.

But remember guys, there is a slight problem in Livvie's world. The portals to the magical world are opening up in the non-magical world, and there has to be a way to stop that or else the "Two Worlds" will "Come Together".

Since the title is "Two Worlds Come Together", why don't we leave it as it is, because people from the magical world (Luna and Thomas) have already entered the non-magical world, and same with people of the non-magical world (Jason and Livvie) entering the magical world. Two worlds have sorta come together, and there is a risk for the worlds to come together because tHE PORTALS.

Kartiel is from a completely different world - do you want his world involved in this somehow too, Mage? I know he's been having some thoughts about "ooh, any wish, ahh", ya know? xD

Sorry if I repeated anything. :P

616 Reviews

Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:21 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Spoiler! :
That was great Lib, and that was a great idea with Kartiel's world, that could make things more fun.

And they are going to go and meant the Village leader right after we finish up with the dragons that was going to be the next bit, and yes get the wishes. Lol

And the reason behind giving you guys dragons is because I wanted you guys to learn how to fly on them, and then the leader of the Village will give you guys places in a ranking that goes through out the Village, and then get involved on the war I mentions at some point in the story, it is why there are portals going into the non-magic world. *Frowns because this wast supposed to be a surprise.*

And maybe after the war we can find away to have Livvie and Jason have their mom and dad back? Being that their really busy with something.

Does that sound good? Feel free to change it up, this was just the plan I came up with in the beginning, so yeah change it if you want. :D
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:12 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Spoiler! :
Ooh, that sounds great! Mage, we just need your thoughts and I guess we'll move on ahead from were we stopped. :)

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:40 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Sounds good to me! I probably should have guessed that was the plan, but it definitely helps seeing it written out. I'm not sure if it works with you, @Liberty, but maybe Kartiel can be from Livvie's world? His story is a little complicated, but it's kind of like this one. Kartiel was originally born on Minecraftia (so Minecraft, basically) and died there when he was around nineteen. Then he ended up on Earth as Levi Quinn, and his life was pretty normal right up until rifts started opening up between Minecraftia and Earth. In his story, it's because the people of Earth are interacting with Minecraftia too much thanks to Minecraft.

Do you think all of that could take place on Livvie's world? Or would it be best for him to just be from another one?

(So I guess what I'm really asking is if Earth can be involved with two places - Kartiel's world and this one.)

He definitely needed to come up with a better plan for taking care of Kon, but that was something he could focus on later. Right now, he would just focus on spending time with his newest little friend and learning more about this place.

"I'll take Kon with me when I go," Kartiel said. "But I'll make sure to visit whenever I can - Kon needs to see other dragons growing up."
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:08 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Spoiler! :
Ooh, I love it! More action! Would that also mean that they have to close the portals to Minecraftia? What do you think, @FlamingPhoenix? Also, what's the name of the current world they're in right now?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:20 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Actually, the portals to Minecraftia aren't a big deal anymore in Kartiel's story, but I couldn't help but see the parallels. :)
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:00 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Spoiler! :
Everything is working out well for me right now. And it's not a problem is Kartiel is from Livvie's world. Oh I for got the mention the name of the world? Oops. lol it's called Florinzia. Like it?

Luna smiled at Kartiel. "Well I'm glad to hear that, I'll sure miss the little guy, watch out though, they get very playful, and they want to burn and chew everything at this age."

Thomas sighed. "I'm sorry to cut this short guys, but we have to go see out chief now. They will need to know you guys have dragons and will be staying here for a little bit." He beckoned Ebony and Shadow over.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:51 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"It's fine," Kartiel said. Adjusting Kon so he had a good grip on the little dragon, he gestured ahead of the group. "Lead the way."
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:32 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie picked up Ruby and placed her on her head, and the dragonet curled up into a ball. Jason hid a smile and sweeped up Gale into his arms, ready to go.

"Anyone want to hold this backpack? It's sorta heavy." he commented, holding the bag full of food and blankets out with his free hand.

Livvie rolled her eyes and grabbed it from him, putting it around her back. "Let's go!" she grinned, her brown eyes twinkling.

616 Reviews

Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:06 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Thomas was about to take the backpack from Jason, but Livvie got there first, so with a shake of his head he helped Jason and Livvie get up on Shadows back again.

Luna smiled at the two. "I'm glad you have excepted Gale Jason, I thought you wouldn't want anything magical near you." As she spoke she got on to Ebony's back along with Kartiel.

Slowly both dragons spread out their wings and took to the evening sky, a majority of oranges and reds rippling along it's ever darkening surface.
Stay Creative!

I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal