z

Young Writers Society

rp with me im lonely :v

Reviews: 0
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:02 am
View Likes
marsathanxx says...

(you can start any topic or scenario im just lonely and dont know how this works)
mya a girl with black long hair with some purple streaks sat on a swing bench outside her house, she waited for any guests to intrude her yard and introduce herself or himself as she watched strangers wonder by, well inside her brother shadow and his best friend jorden sat on the couch conversing of there own things
~3mpt1eG0d

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:50 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Spoiler! :
Kaito's a 17 yr old boy! He's got dark black hair and a big nose and a bit of a stache growing in. He looks a little scruffy and has a plain green polo shirt, a bomber jacket, cargo shorts, and flip flops.

Kaito was kicking a rock as he walked down the street, and fiddled with his keys in his pocket while he focused on keeping the rock moving in a straight line. People passing by didn't give him much notice, so he didn't give them much either until he noticed someone watching in the corner of his eye.

There was a girl out on her porch with purple streaks in her hair, and she was... looking at people passing. When her eyes landed on him, he waved nervously, giving her an obligatory grin.

(Sorry this is so late of a reply, but if you're still lonely and wanna rp I'm down :) Also, if you wanna know more about how the RP Realm works or have questions, I could totally help! I've been around for a while so I know some things lol)
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:39 am
View Likes
marsathanxx says...

(its okay, but ye im always down to rp the only questions i have is: this is basically just a platform where u rp right??)
the girl (mya) waves furiously and her smile grew wider as she waited for the approach her voice booming "HIIIiiiiiIiiiii" enthusiastically she appeared a very.... expressive character.
~3mpt1eG0d

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:50 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Kaito's steps came to a slowed stop when the girl replied audibly. Oh. She was uh - very enthusiastic. He would think he wouldn't mind that of course, since he was much the same way, but somehow receiving the same kind of unbarred friendliness from a stranger threw him off a little, and he found his confidence shaken. He laughed nervously.

"Oh! Uh! Hhhhello there uh... person. Greetings."

Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:05 pm
View Likes
marsathanxx says...

The girl became very excited with a new person actually interacting with her, she jumped up from her seat still not yet approaching “IM MYA” she hoped she wouldn’t ward them off with her....uh....strange personality? More of she wasn’t aware but let’s not lie everyone’s a little self conscious and she had just recently discovered she was herself but that didn’t stop her as she finally bolted up to the stranger and reached her hand out waiting to shake
~3mpt1eG0d

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 01, 2019 6:50 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Kaito's shoulders tensed a little as she ran up to him, but when she extended a hand to shake he relaxed. "Oh, uh, hey Mya! I'm Kaito? Nice to meet you!"

Wed May 01, 2019 7:02 pm
View Likes
marsathanxx says...

She waited not even a few minutes before grabbing his arm a little rudely and hard as she dragged him up to her lawn “this is my house! It’s sooo pretty” she sighed at it smiling then turned to him
“Anyways, what’s up how’s your day????”
~3mpt1eG0d

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 01, 2019 10:56 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Kaito reluctantly followed the pull on his arm, looking up at her house with a nervous smile.

"Uh- okay," he squeaked. "Do you uh, drag all the strangers you meet up on your lawn? Is that just like, how you greet people or something?" He asked, pulling at the collar around his neck.

Thu May 02, 2019 12:09 am
View Likes
marsathanxx says...

mya smiled still shrugging "nahhhh, sometimes tho." she laughed a little slow, sounding kind of um...dumb? "i love hobos" she sighed smiling "sooooOOOoooo...." she looked at him half bored but was too happy for that to show through "hows your daaay?"
~3mpt1eG0d

174 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 02, 2019 12:44 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Kaito smiled again, politely. "Uh, my day was fine. Just got out of school. I'm not a hobo though? I mean... I have a home too. With my parents."

Thu May 02, 2019 2:56 am
View Likes
marsathanxx says...

mya just smiled dosing off she wasnt really listening, the moment he finished speaking was the moment she snapped back into reality and started speaking "OH COOL. MY DAYS BEEN- uh..." she tried to think but the funny thing is.... her day still had only just started "WHATEVER! lets be friends" she smiled happy to make her new friend (despite kaito not giving his opinion she had already assumed and practically forced him into the friendship)
~3mpt1eG0d

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 03, 2019 3:50 am
soundofmind says...

Kaito's eyelashes fluttered as he stared at Mya, who he was beginning to think was genuinely crazy. Was this how people got kidnapped? Was this how people got stalkers? How much should he give Mya the benefit of the doubt? She certainly didn't look like a full-grown-adult-stereotypical-kidnapper, and she seemed to be rather innocent, if socially inept, but still. He was quite uncomfortable.

He shifted his weight nervously from one foot to the other, not sure how to take his new "friendship" that he didn't really ask for.

His polite smile waned.

"Uhhhhh," his voice squeaked. "I don't really know you at all. Like. At all. That's not to say you don't seem... nice, I guess, but uh, I only know your first name, and these last... two minutes? Have been the only time in my life I've ever seen you."

Fri May 03, 2019 10:57 pm
View Likes
marsathanxx says...

mya frowned for a bit processing what she could, after all she wasnt the smartest of the crowd, and not to mention she was absolutely HORRIBLE with others feelings.

she smiled once again and shrugged "WELLLLLL....get to know me" with that sentince said a boy opened the front door looking to mya.
a dissapointed irritant look rest on his face, blonde hair styled in your typical emo swoop brushed over his forehead. he looked at kaito and then mya
"mya... stop tormenting strangers." she frowned angry at him.
"YOU stop" she recoiled. he sighed and looked to kaito apologetically
"hey, im sorry...she's uh..... bad with others." he sighed and grabbed her arm pulling her away a bit
"once again, sorry"
mya glared at the taller boy
"i just wanted to make a friiieeend" and with that they started to argue silently.
~3mpt1eG0d

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Sun May 05, 2019 3:32 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

[mind if i slide in?]
Spoiler! :
Bear is 25, looks rather like a bear in appearance, and doesn't talk much. Mainly he just sighs. He's medium height, black hair, orange ish eyes, and wearing a state trooper uniform. Probably sitting in his squad car.

Bear watched the scene unfold from his car of the boy walking along the side of the road, and then suddenly stopping in front of the house he was staking out. He had been watching the place for an hour and came to the conclusion that the address was wrong. Surely Carter didn't expect there to be some serial killer poltergeist looming in the halls of this place.

The purple haired girl was...excitable. He could hear the introduction of the names Kaito and Mya, but stayed seated until there was a sign to do otherwise. The interaction was odd and both of them were tense.

Correction. All three of them were tense.

There came a sudden shriek and a series of yells, and Bear sprung from the car fearing the worst about the potential ghost. Upon seeing the altercation on the front porch, the only thing he could think of to say was, "Now what the heck is going on here?"

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

174 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 06, 2019 2:43 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

When the officer started to walk up was when Kaito really started to panic. Kaito took a few steps back from Mya and her brother and stood up straight, holding his hands together awkwardly in front of his stomach, as if he didn't know what to do with them.

"Uh-uh, there's nothing wrong, officer, it's okay. She was just wanting-she just wanted-uh- just what she said. Friend. Friends. I just-I just-" he took in a deep breath, pausing for a second before spitting out the rest of the words in a hurried string of syllables. "Ijustmethertoday, sir, but it's fine shewasjustbeingawkwardbutit'sfine."

Spoiler! :
owo
welcome!!

Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly