z

Young Writers Society

Colors

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:19 pm
Lib says...

"Yes, please Mercury, dry me off, the sun won't help me." Sasha said, glaring at the sun. Then, she looked at the boy, he was coming towards her, his hand was raised, as he brought it down, she stopped him with his hand. That's when the vision came. She spaced out and saw the boy falling into a deep abyss. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, a shiny thing came. The vision stopped there.
*insert quirky signature here*

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:22 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She focused on the girl and the sun started to glow brighter as the girl started to dry off.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:47 pm
Lib says...

Again, Sasha gasped for air as the vision disappeared. While Mercury was drying her off, the mysterious boy vanished. Neither of the girls knew where he was. "Mercury! The boy, the-the vision, he was falling, there was some light, it, he was falling! We have to find out what's going to happen. he could be in deep trouble." Sasha babbled. Whenever she had a vision her words would all get mixed up and she would get confused.

Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:10 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She looked at her confused “wait what vision what darkness what light?” She asked softly confused and worried for the boy not wanting anyone hurt.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:59 pm
Lib says...

"That's my power, if I touch or hold someones hand, I can see a snippet of their near future. And, I saw that boys' , who was about to hit me, his future. He was falling into a black abyss and then out of somewhere there was a really bright light! It was so scary. I only saw that much." Sasha explained. She was getting tired, when she used her power, a bit of her energy would get used. And so far a lot had been used, especially when she was making a fool of herself in the water.

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:22 am
Simonsn338 says...

She looked at her “oh gawd that’s like really bad” she said worried for the boy not wanting people to get hurt.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:30 pm
Lib says...

"Oh really?" the boy came out of now where and had a smug smile on his face. "How can you tell?"

"Did you not just hear half our conversation?" Sasha snapped. She was getting less shy by the second, especially now that she knew there were people like her with powers.

"Oh right." the boy looked thoughtful. They noticed that he was hovering. "My name's Dilan by the way. What's yours?"

"Why do you care?" Sasha growled. By now, she was starting to hate this boy.

"Because if you are going to save me, then you need to know me first." Dilan snickered.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:20 am
Simonsn338 says...

She rolled her eyes and sat down not caring about anything other then getting some energy back into her. She closed her eyes and let her hands drop to her side onto the ground.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:16 pm
Lib says...

"Mercury, say something! The damn boy does not have manners! He's bullying me!" Sasha turned to Mercury and was shocked to see her sitting peacefully on the ground.

Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:39 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She looked up “sorry, leave her be man she did nothing to you” she said and then continued to do what she was doing before.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:14 pm
Lib says...

Sasha scowled at the boy and he again, vanished. Sasha looked around, scared and annoyed at the same time, if that even was possible. Her curiosity again took over when she looked at the lush green and red plants all around. She walked towards the plants and waved at Mercury to come and accompany her. "C'mon, let's go explore!" She ran deeper into the jungle and waited for her company.

Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:27 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She got up after opening her eyes and ran after her seeing small little plants along the path and smiled noting they were good for protein. She smiled and stoped a second grabbing one and eating it quietly as she started walking trying to keep up with Sasha.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:34 pm
Lib says...

The elegantly dressed girl was a sight to look at. Actually, she wasn't. Her green velvet dress was torn apart. It was still dripping a bit. Her hair was in a tangle and the half a kilo make-up she put on made nothing look better. It was smeared. She spotted Mercury running after her, so she climbed a tree to look for help. Or food.

Grrrr

She was hungry and it looked as if it was way after noon.

Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:49 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She continued to walk passing a lot of tees and sighed quietly to herself a little bored. She started to pick up small things that were able to be eaten and ate them quickly so she’d be able to fine Sasha quickly.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:14 pm
Lib says...

"Mercury? Mercury?! Mercury! I found a village?! I think its a village. Mercury! Come here." Sasha yelled down. She spotted a sharp rock and got an idea. I'll cut my dress! It's so annoying. But, Mommy will be mad. Whatever. She cut her dress so that it was knee length.

Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered