Young Writers Society

The Only Fear is Fear Itself

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:08 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He reached out and tried not to show his hesitation while shaking it.

"I'm Nendr-" he started to say out of habit, then suddenly remembered that he was supposed to be using an alias. It was clearly not "Nex" from how far he had gotten in his name, and switching mid-sentence was bound to get both Steyn and the group suspicious. "-os. Nendros Exel Xenon."

He was starting to doubt that they knew of his kingdom, anyways.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:27 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
@Featherstone, @soundofmind and @ChristenedPages, do any of you want to go next?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:04 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

"Nendros and I are good friends. Like Engel said, we were just passing through on our way to France, but then we ran into your home and wanted to help out,” Bo reassured Engel's father. At about that point, the meager chicken was about ready, and he looked over to the fire that was going, taking the chicken over to it on a small tray. It would work. He would make it work.

He slid it in, hopeful for the chicken’s future. Not that he was going to be the one eating it. But you could do a lot with a chicken cooked with love and care and a little bit of salt.

Well, it was cooking. He lightly clapped his hands together as he watched it for a second by the fire.
Spoiler! :

THIS DREAM THAT WE THOUGHT WE WERE SAFE TO FORGET, TO BURY AND SAY OUR ADIEUS

ON THE DAY OF THE FOOL, DEATH WILL TURN A BLIND EYE, AND YORICK WILL DUST OFF HIS SHOES

WHEN THE REAPER DOTH LAY DOWN HIS TERRIBLE SCYTHE TO FOLLOW THE WARM WEATHER WEST

YORICK, PUT BACK ON YOUR DANCING SHOES, AND RISE UP TO CALL FORTH THE NEXT.

Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor