Young Writers Society

Lost in wilderness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:16 pm
Mageheart says...

Ri raised an eyebrow.

"Never heard of you," she finally said. Her assumption had been right - this man, Loki, was a god. But something about him didn't feel right. Maybe it was the lack of glowing eyes, or maybe it was because he had such a freakishly long title. "I'm Ri Kanon - if we're going by godly things here, I'm a god of transformations."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:20 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

Spoiler! :
I am dying right now. :D

Loki glared at her with his arms crossed, he was absolutely fuming. "Yes? Well I've never heard of you either."
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:26 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Same. :P

"I don't like interacting with other gods," she said, giving him a smile that didn't reach her eyes. "They tend to be stuck-up pricks. They love boasting about what they've done, and have a fondness for bragging about all of their abilities and titles."
mage

queer and here.

105 Reviews

Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:04 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

"Titles are all I have, nothing is more stuck up than you, I am a god of mischief, and that is all dear. Now would you like some civilized conversation? I noticed you said other gods, care to explain your wording? I noticed that you had a powerful aurora, but assumed it was because you were an Asian female." Loki smiled at her charmingly.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:23 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

She ignored the charming smile; she didn't care a lot for things like that, especially from someone like him. "I feel like that last part was supposed to be some sort of an insult, but it feel a little short," she replied. "Like I already said, I'm a god of transformations. But not like the rest of them - I'm only half. I know; it must be quite the shocking thought. A god following in love with a mortal? The nerve of him. But - and call me a little bold here - I'm actually more of a fan of my mortal side than my god side. My mom's family was always nicer than my dad's, and you definitely remind me of the latter."
mage

queer and here.

105 Reviews

Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:06 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

Spoiler! :

"I am sorry, but at least you've never had to deal with Oden my dear. Then you would understand my actions whole heartedly." Loki looked at her playfully smiling. "Dearest my insult wasn't the only thing that fell a little short." Loki then looked at the strangely quiet crowd of Miles, Chris and Ezmarelda.

105 Reviews

Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:24 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

(Nudge?)

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:54 am
View Likes
clarevelyn13 says...

Spoiler! :
Hi guys! Sorry, not sure if this is "dead" or not, but I'll reply anyway!

"Well, Mr. Loki," said Miles, clearing his throat and getting back into the conversation. "We can't all be seven feet tall, now can we?"

He folded his arms across his chest again, and swapped his weight-bearing leg. His wings were not outstretched, but still clearly visible. His raspy voice had an amused tone to it as he spoke, but his next comment reflected the utter dullness - or seemingly, emptiness - of their wilderness surroundings.

"So - glad we've all met...what's next?" As he watched them all, he felt the hot African sun beating down on his shoulders.

105 Reviews

Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:13 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

"I don't know, I've never been in such a wretched place, I hate heat." Loki squinted against the suns scorching rays. "I just want to get out of here. Where are we?" I cannot teleport unless I know where we are.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:08 am
Mageheart says...

She shrugged.

"I don't know," she said. "I just got here. I am a little surprised - if you're as knowledgeable as I thought you were, Loki, I would have guessed you would have already figured that out."
mage

queer and here.

105 Reviews

Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:13 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

"I am very not fond of midguard geography dear." He flipped his hair in a very annoyed manner. "I wish I new the exact area we were in."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:13 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

She raised an eyebrow.

"Midgard?" she asked - trying not to roll her eyes too much at the dramatic, annoyed hair flip.
mage

queer and here.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:17 am
View Likes
clarevelyn13 says...

Miles remembered his comic book days. “He means our world. Earth.” He rubbed his eyes, tired from the heat. Too hot to explain such a thing. Whatever. In his head, Miles recalled his flight path since his escaping Corporation X. He had been flying south, he was sure of it.

“We’re south of the equator.” He decided aloud. “In some wilderness of course..” He tried to think hard about geography, but suddenly all the heat and thought and bizarre people he’d been seeing hit all at once, and in his head a pounding headache made itself very clear.

105 Reviews

Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:25 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

Loki looked at Miles in concern for a only moment sensing his pain, he then looked away. I cannot care for these swine, I simply mustn't.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:32 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

She crossed her arms.

"I'm not from Earth," she said - not quite sure if she was trying to show that she was different than them, or just because she wanted to give an explanation for why she didn't recognize the name. She glanced around. There wasn't a rift anywhere she could see, so it looked like she'd just have to wait it out.
mage

queer and here.

Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning