First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:53 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Bo stares back at Cuppaccino, and blinks a few times. He definitely was not drunk enough for this yet, but he didn't quite understand the question, and he didn't know the fellow was listening in. He wasn't sure if he should just play it off with a joke or what.

"And you. But uh... would I like... what?"
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:15 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"Have another beer," Thuki suggests, and slides one over to each of them.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:32 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Zogin eagerly drunk another beer. "She does stuff like that all of the time," her best friend explained as she wiped the beer off of her mouth with her sleeve. It sounded like he was complaining, which wouldn't have been surprising. "She likes challenges."

"It's fun," Zogin elaborated. She was already feeling more than a little tipsy, but she had Soul to keep an eye on her. Besides, she was in far too deep to back out now. "You never know what your opponent is going to be like it."

"And you like to show off," Soul said with a sigh. He was suddenly beside her, giving her a concerned look. "But that doesn't mean you should drink so much, Zogin!"
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:54 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Bo smiled at Thuki, sending her a wink as he took the next mug of beer. "Ah, yes. The natural solution." The solution that also meant more business for her. And money. But it was of no bother to him.

He turned to Zogin, watching her and her friend talk it out. "Challenges are fun and enjoyable, but everyone has their limits. And drinking isn't necessarily the wisest of choices but, it sure is fun. Never after, but usually during!"

117 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:25 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"Of course," she winks to Bo. "And if either of you two decide to brave the sun with the hangover you'll have, Bo knows well I've got quite the remedy."

he/him/his

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:35 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Zogin gestured in his direction. "That's why I only challenge people at bars when Soul's with me."

He shook his head in objection to her statement. "You do it when I'm not there too. Only it usually ends up being with your fists instead of your mouth." He looked back over at the others and gave a sheepish grin underneath his helmet. He further explained her statement, "I can heal other people, so Zogin gets me to heal her. It doesn't stop the hangover, but it stops any permanent liver damage."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:10 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"Well, I ain't got no remedies fer organs, but I can get rid of the hangover," she laughs.

he/him/his

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:33 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

BENDS mumbles something. CUPPACCINO looks at BO, curious about him. Who the hell is he?

BENDS points behind him. There is a scratching noise coming from the door. "Do no, whatever you do, open that," he warns.

"Is that-" CUPPACCINO asks.

"Yes."

CUPPACCINO swears and pounds the table, her eyes turning a strange blue color. "Who deals with him this time?"

"Me," BENDS volunteers. "No need to get riled up, Chino. I've got this."

CUPPACCINO sighs and sits back. BENDS gets up and walks slowly towards the door, hands in a defensive position. "Everyone, GET DOWN."
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:36 pm
View Likes
SacredPen says...

"Are you absolutely positive you can handle this by yourself, darling? You don't need our help? We'll kill whoever you nee-"

"I'll be fine, babe. Trust me, nothing bad's going to happen from me trying out a bar. It's a social meta I haven't experienced properly yet, and I need it to be 100% genuine, okay? So just...bear with on this one, kay? I'll make it up to you later!" Sacred cuts off his wife, who is phasing out of his body, her arms resting on his shoulder.

"Ten minutes. I get to do whatever I want to you for ten minutes." Kiralyn's scarlet eyes stare deeply into Sacred's; his deep violet eyes pierce hers back, causing her to blush.

"I'll grant you an extra five if you promise not to try and gut me like a fish this time. That hurts. A LOT." Sacred bargains, pointing an intimidating finger at Kiralyn, who nods in agreement before giggling, licking her lips, and phasing back into Sacred, who sighs deeply and opens the doors, admiring the pattern of the bar's entrance.

"Hello, all! Pleasure to meet you! I'll take the ten of the strongest thing you have; I'll need every single drop before I go home..." Sacred enters boastfully, his gait prideful before it begins to deteriorate into a sulk as he drags his heavy body to a stool and sits, laying his head on the counter.
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

364 Reviews

Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:51 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

BENDS hisses. "Whatever you do, do not open the other doors. Close those ones too."

There is a soft growling coming from them.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:22 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Bo's attention drifted from Zogin, and he put down his drink when he saw Cuppaccino exchange worried glances with her friend. Almost all at the same time, Cuppaccino's companion told everyone to take cover and then a new guest made a loud, attention grabbing entrance.

"Want to tell us what's going on?" He asks, directing the question towards Cuppaccino and Bends.

364 Reviews

Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:53 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

The door burst open, revealing long, large scratches, and a thing ran in. Picture a blonde white human, but missing his left leg, most of his fingers, an unhinged jaw with sharp, protruding teeth, no eyes, disembowled, dirty, bloody, half-rotten, mangled hair half torn out, and no heart; just a cavity where it was. It was also on all fours? threes? and was growling while emmiting a foul-smelling odor.

"That," answered CUPPACCINO. "Is what's left of SAMMY LAWRENCE, the old music director of Sillyanimation Studios. He is a zombie now as a result of being killed by a demon on a pentagram. The two clashing forces created this." She gestures to "SAMMY."

"Nobody move. Nobody touch it," BENDS warns. "I've got this." He keeps his hands out in the same position. "He is after me. He won't be able to smell you if you stay perfectly still."

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:57 pm
View Likes
SacredPen says...

Sacred jumps up, falling nigh-drunkenly from his seat despite not having a sip of anything yet. He stands up, brushes himself off, and yells,

"WHAT?! There's a WHAT where?!"
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

117 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:03 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Thuki stops filling the tankards and gives a shrill cry, reminiscent of the scream of an eagle - a gryphon, for those who are more familiar with the local area. Various figures in the tavern leap into action, closing windows and barring the door; others arm themselves. Thuki herself takes off her apron and pulls two knives from her boots with thin, curved blades no less than 12 inches long.

Spoiler! :
Sorry, she woulda done this earlier, but I wasn't here lol No one will attack until she gives the order

he/him/his

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin