z

Young Writers Society

A School Of Corrupted Ones

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:49 pm
NothingMore905 says...

her head shot towards ethan "how do you know that?" she said with a slight hiss in her voice, her eyes narrowed but she couldn't explain what she saw in front of melody, she can't let her know what she saw, its impossible for her to push the image of melodys lifeless body on the ground..

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:35 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

Ethan stumbled back, alarmed.
"Y-you just said you saw something," he stammered. "Something terrifying. So I assumed--"

27 Reviews

Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:36 am
NothingMore905 says...

"i'll explain it to you alone when i can, its something i have yet to figure out as well, its not a good thing either" she looked away her eyes looked sad and empty, she was silent and deep in thought

Random avatar

Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:47 am
Abcdefg1 says...

The room was quiet, with only the humming of the air conditioning to fill the empty space. Ethan twisted his bracelet around and around his wrist, the multicolored beads blurring with the movement. After a while, Jamie stood up.
"Can I talk to you in the hallway, Melody?" he asked.

27 Reviews

Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:42 am
NothingMore905 says...

she was silent, she didn't want to speak until melody was gone and then she'll explain everything to ethan when she gets the chance, everything seems to have fallen apart around her after what she saw, she can't stop seeing that image of melody, she wished she could get rid of it, but can't until its near the time for it to happen..

Random avatar

Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:17 am
Abcdefg1 says...

Melody rose reluctantly and followed her brother into the hallway, leaving Ethan and Ai behind. She crossed her arms as the door closed, staring up at him expectantly.
"What is it you need to talk to me about?" She asked.
"I want to know what's going on," Jamie replied. "It's pretty clear that something strange is happening, and I need to know what that thing is."
Melody swallowed. "Well...it all started with the earthquake. It was confined to a few rooms, which we thought was strange, so we decided to investigate. Ethan found traces of Warped material at the site." She glanced up, meeting Jamie's pale grey eyes with her black ones. "They're trying to infiltrate the school."
"Hmmm," he rubbed his chin with his knuckle, thinking. "Have you told the headmistress about this?"
"Yes! She didn't believe us."
"I'm assuming you have proof?"
"Of course, it's on Ethan's computer. Along with a little slide containing the material."
"I see. Assuming you three are correct everyone here is in tremendous danger..." He paused, looking down at her. "Melody...I'm sorry. I know I've been an annoyance to you for the past couple of days and--"
"No, I get it," Melody interjected. "And I forgive you. But now is really not the time--we have a war on our hands, after all. So...are you going to help us?"
"Absolutely."
"Good. Because we're gonna need all the help we can get."

27 Reviews

Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:27 am
NothingMore905 says...

she looked at ethan "ethan" her voice was stern and she was taking this chance to speak to him about what happened "now that i can freely explain what happened, let me begin..when we were out in the hall, i saw something flying at us, but it only aimed for me, this happens occasionally, what i saw.." her voice was shaking and tears started forming in her eyes "...was melody, she was a lifeless body, her eyes were dead, she was covered in blood, she was laying on the ground, unmoving, i only see things like this every now and then, they always come true, i want to prevent it..but i don't know how, i don't want that light to disappear out of my reach..." tears were rolling down her cheeks at this point, her voice cracking "i need you to help me, please..."

Random avatar

Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:34 am
Abcdefg1 says...

Ethan leaned closer, startled. He wasn't used to seeing Ai like this.
"Is it because of the war?" He asked. "If it is, we're already working to prevent it, so..."
He trailed off. God, I'm so bad at emotions...
The bracelet whirled back and forth like a rainbow-colored racecar wheel.

27 Reviews

Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:43 am
NothingMore905 says...

"i-i don't know, it felt as if it was by someones hands, whoever it is, i don't exactly know the details, it only gave me that image and i can't seem to get rid of it, i won't be able to unless i figure out how to prevent it, it wasn't by the war, it was by a specific persons hands, i couldn't see them, all i saw was a grin with sharp teeth and bloody hands.." she was panicked at this point and kept looking at the ground

Random avatar

Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:49 am
Abcdefg1 says...

"Like...a murderer? Someone in the school?" Ethan asked.
The bracelet snapped, and he watched as the multicolored beads fell to the floor, scattering across the ground.

27 Reviews

Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:52 am
NothingMore905 says...

"i-i think so, i'm not sure, as i said i don't have all the details, its hard to explain, i couldn't see the persons face, its confusing to me, i don't understand whats going on, who would be targeting melody?" her voice had a hiss to it and she seemed upset

Random avatar

Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:06 am
Abcdefg1 says...

Ethan scrabbled around in his bag, tilting his head to shield himself from Ai's anger.
"I don't know who would want to hurt her, she seems like a very sweet person," He muttered nervously. He pulled a tiny Rubix cube from the bag and began to twist it, spinning the pieces around and around. "Does she have any enemies?"

27 Reviews

Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:12 am
NothingMore905 says...

"i don't know, i didn't bother to ask and question, are you scared of me?" she looked at ethan, she felt bad for making him nervous, yes, she has anger issues but its never at him, its at other people who annoy her, she never got annoyed by him, not once, she sometimes shows her anger around the wrong people, she needs to learn to control her temper..

Random avatar

Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:47 am
Abcdefg1 says...

"N-no, I'm sorry," He lowered his head. "I just...don't do well with other people. It's not your fault."
The Rubix cube clicked back and forth as he turned it, making little patterns in the colored squares.

27 Reviews

Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:53 am
NothingMore905 says...

"i'll try to control my temper better around you, i should be the one saying sorry, i didn't mean to frighten you, i just don't like when the people i care about are getting hunted.." she lowered her gaze to the ground

Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud