z

Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:08 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Thomas tapped his foot while he thought, it was a good question, not one he was used to being asked. "Hmm, well in my opinion I still think you will get the wish, but you might have to tell our leader what that outliers are doing. But they will most likely give you the wish." Thomas shrugged, "It's hard to tell sometimes, but from what I can see, your a good guy, and you will do what is right."
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:14 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel gave a small smile.

"Thanks," he quietly said - his mind too occupied on shaping the perfect wish to focus on a conversation at the moment.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:30 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie looked at Jason - he was lost in thought, probably thinking about Ellie. He was worried, that was for sure. She was worried that after having his sister dead for five years and then having her return to the world would mess with his already-messed-with-brain. She sighed, "What do you think?" she asked him quietly

"I don't know, really. I don't think I want to bring her back to life if that means losing her again. I mean, everyone dies at one point, don't they?" he said, his eyes getting darker with emotion.

Livvie said nothing. She thought about her own wish. Her parents... She wanted them to give her the attentionshe lacked. But at the same time she wanted an animal companion - more specifically, a mare. But she wanted to have a successful life as well. What about being immortal?

"Should we continue to your place now? We need these wishes. And maybe... Possibly Jason's as well." she said to the others. "Um, we need the portal, don't we?"
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:38 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna nodded. "Take your time." She then looked at Livvie. "Know we don't need the portal to enter our world. There is another way." She waved her hands at the others, as she began to walk again.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:02 am
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie glanced at Jason worriedly, and followed Luna, holding Jason by the arm, and pulling him along. She jogged up to reach her friend. "What about Thomas? Is he coming too?"

Jason looked back at Thomas, and flashed a look at Shadow, and shuddered, turning back to follow Livvie.
Last edited by Lib on Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

616 Reviews

Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:48 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna shook her head, "His going to go ahead of us, being that his on guard duty he has some rounds to do." She began to explain. "Would you like him to come?"

Behind them Thomas waved good bye to Jason when he was him look at him. He then walked over to Shadow climbing onto the dragons back. "I'll see you guys at the Village!" She called as Shadow spread his wings and shot into the air flying over the forest the others were walking through.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:26 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel snapped himself out of his thoughts.

"If we're not using a portal, how are we getting there?" he asked.
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:20 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie automatically waved and watched the dragon fly out of sight. Once she could see no more than a black dot in the horizon, she turned to Luna.

"I'd honestly like to use the portal. It sounds safer." Jason said.

Livvie frowned at Jason, "Why don't we see what the other option first and then see which one's safer?"

616 Reviews

Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:51 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna snapped her fingers pointing at Kartiel. "I'm glad you asked my friend." She then turned to Jason. "Trust me the way I'm taking you is much safer then the portals. Now I know what's going through your heads, why you may ask, is because we have know idea were those portals lead to." She crossed her arms sighing. "For all I know you could fall into the ocean of lost souls, or into an a nest full of untrained dragon babies, and I wouldn't want that." She then shrugged. "Besides all we have to do is go through that cave and we will be there."

Luna pointing towards a cave opening covered in ivy and blooming flowers.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:26 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"Oh yes," Kartiel said. "A magical cave covered in plants definitely isn't the least bit suspicious or questionable."
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:50 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Jason looked at the cave suspiciously. "And all we have to do is hop in?"

Livvie wondered about the portals. "About the portals... Um, the people of the city are quite the..." she trailed off, looking for the right word.

"Idiots." Jason finished.

Livvie narrowed her eyes at him. "Yes. I mean... Never mind. They'll walk into it, and the Leader might as well shift the entire city there for all he cares. Even if it's dangerous. So... Is there a way to close them?" she asked nervously.

616 Reviews

Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:52 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna nodded to Jason. "All you have to do is walk through and there we will be there."

She then turned to Livvie he arms folded. "To be honest I'm not sure if we can, this has never happened before." She hummed to herself. "It must be because of the war that is happening at the moment. But I'm sure there is a way to close them. we will just have to find out how. Now come on!" She waved her hand to the others to follow her as she ran into the cave, he figure being swallowed up by the shadows.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:03 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He was still a little wary, but he gave in to impulse and darted in after Luna.
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:23 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Jason and Livvie looked at each other, panicked. "Ladies first." Jason smiled cheekily.

Livvie rolled her eyes. "Scaredy cat." and rushed into the cave after Kartiel.

"Am not!" Jason called out, jogging in after her.

616 Reviews

Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:21 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna didn't stop running until she reached the other end of the cave that sloped down as it went. She looked out over the vast land that was before her it rolling hills and mountains far off into the distance. when the sound of wings could be heard land next to her. Looking next to her Luna spotted Thomas and Shadow land next to her.

"Where are the others?" Thomas asked removing his mask and attaching it to Shadow's saddle. His spiky, bark, brown hair blowing in the cool breeze, his coal eyes looking into the caves. His skin was much darker compare to Luna's

"They will be here in a bit." Luna replied as she folded her arms continuing to look over the land.
Stay Creative!

As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda