Reviews: 73
Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:29 pm
Light_Devil! says...

GODMOD PARTAY~!

It was complex.

It was revolutionary.

It was GODMOD PARTAY~!

Spoiler! :
So, I was thinking (I know, I should stop doing that, it's potentially dangerous to my health) that people need some time to chillax from the usual strain and torment of writing characters that actually make logical sense.

I mean, I'm totally over making up roles who, let's face it, just work. They fit the plot. They're useful. They work. So, I got to mulling this over and I came up with this wonderful idea.

In a nutshell, this is what GODMOD PARTAY~! is all about:

Your characters are anything. Seriously. I mean it. ANYTHING. 1.

(Be creative, guys, I mean... I'm not going to bite your head off if you decide to post as Superman... but where's the originality in that?)

2. Every five to ten posts (of your own. Keep count, peoples) you die.

(How? I don't care. You just will. Make up something; no explanation needed. Practice some awesome death scenes. However, the next post you write will continue on like nothing ever really happened. Any bystanders of the death will react accordingly; ie. "DIDN'T YOU JUST DIE?!" Oh, yeah. If by the tenth post you haven't killed your character off yet, ANYONE is allowed to kill them off. Not permanently, mind you.)

Nothing has to make sense. 3.

(But, by all means, keep us on our toes with logical things just to make that nonsensical thing ever so much more surprising when you finally DO spring it on us.)

4. PROPER Grammar and Spelling are a must.

(Seriously, prepared to be kicked out if you don't match my standards.)

Go wild and use your imagination. 5.

(This is what it's all about, peoples.)

6. Use this as a practice for anything.

(Poetry, fan-fiction, fantasy, adventure, thriller... ANYTHING.)

How it all starts:

You wake up at a New Years Party. Modern time. This year. That is all.

(And no, this doesn't mean you have to be human, modern times or otherwise.)

Spoiler! :
Rated 16+ because of all the death scenes which are going to be taking place. Also, guys, this thing follows absolutely no plot. However, when you join I consider you dedicated until this dies. Anyway, no sex-scenes, please. Cussing is allowed, but nothing over the top. I'm trying to keep this... somewhat under wraps. :P Have fun.
---

Anyone interested? :D

topic75191.html

Check it out, peoples.
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

A computer once beat me at chess. It was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I wish Homer was my father," - Ned's son.
"And I wish you didn't have Satan's curly red hair," - Ned Flanders.

The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch