z

Young Writers Society

Homepage question?

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:40 pm
View Likes
eldEr says...

Hey! I have a new laptop (FINALLY) so I can make this my homepage. I was just wondering how to do that.
So yeah..thanks so much guys!!
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:54 pm
Kamas says...

If you have a Mac:

Open your browser preferences (ie. Firefox (top left corner) > Preferences)
Then there should be a bar where you can put the URL of your homepage, copy and paste YWS's url and save.

If you have a PC:

Go to the front page of YWS, pull down the Tools of Internet Explorer then when you have that open

Internet Options > General > Home page box > Use Current > Ok

Or if you explore the upper part of your browser, there's sometimes a little house icon, click that. (I'm not sure if you have this, as it depends what you have)
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:06 pm
lilymoore says...

However, if you have Internet Explorer, say, 7 then it's even easier. Usually, there is a small icon shaped like a house with an arrow next to it in the top right hand area of the screen. Well, just hit that little drop down arrow and click the option "Add or Change Home Page". A little box will pop up and you can chose the option that you want.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:14 pm
eldEr says...

Alright thanks guys!!
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy