z

Young Writers Society

Not Letting Me Write?

884 Reviews

Reviews: 884
Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:38 pm
StoryWeaver13 says...

Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but this was the only place (for whatever odd reason) that it would let me access. Every time I try to post something it's telling me I need to log in, but I'm logged in already!!! Any explanation?
Much thanks,
StoryWeaver13
Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another. ~Lemony Snicket

884 Reviews

Reviews: 884
Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:54 pm
View Likes
StoryWeaver13 says...

Wow, nevermind, it's working now...sort of...it just won't let me access it through the "submit your work" now.
Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another. ~Lemony Snicket

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:56 pm
View Likes
Sins says...

Hm... that's weird.
Can you PM?

If you can, PM Nate and tell him that it's dodgy.

Good luck!

xoxo Skins
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:20 am
View Likes
Kamas says...

Hm. Well have you activated your account? As in gone to your email and click the given link that activates the account?
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey