z

Young Writers Society

Uh oh....

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:48 am
Maddy says...

Oh no... I think this is a bad thing.
So I saw link on the bottom on my topic page. It read "Administrivate Panel" or something like that. So being stupidly curious, I clicked on it.
:oops:
Then it started loading something. Then it stopped and said "unauthorized access" and starting deleting files or something.
And I screamed, fearing for my account, and got out of it.
I believe this is really, really bad.
Will I get into trouble?

...and it keeps appearing on every page. And i'm not an administrator or anything!
-If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you!
-"Careful with that light at the end of the tunnel, it might be another train coming."

This awesome post bought to you by me. :)

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:17 am
AquaMarine says...

Yeah, you'll probably have to create a new account or something. Unless your IP address has been blocked too ...

(Didn't you ever think what the date is today?!)
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:29 am
whatevr says...

It says Administration Control panel on the bottom of my account... is that bad??
Literally whatevr

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:44 am
Snoink says...

Click it! Together, we will rule YWS! We shall overcome!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:58 am
LowKey says...

I'm a Purp! You're a Purp! Everyone's a Purp-Purp! Old McMaddy click the link. Now we've all gone Purp!

I confess that I clicked it, too. >.> Nothing <much> is broken yet, though, so maybe all's well? PM Nate just in case. I'm sure he'll want to hear about this.

EDIT: Er, HEY. I'm not a Purp? I object! Just because I broke the site doesn't mean I shouldn't reap the benefits as well! Harumph. I want a rainbow name.
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:52 am
Snoink says...

Dreamer wrote:PM Nate just in case. I'm sure he'll want to hear about this.

LOL. Don't. It'll be fixed up in a day, honest. It's probably just a technical malfunction.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:58 am
whatevr says...

what if it leads to the destruction of all YWS members, and You will be the one to blame??
Literally whatevr

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:33 am
LowKey says...

No, no. Snoink's right. Nate probably already knows, lol. Even if he doesn't yet, he will soon. When it comes to YWS and big bugs, Nate's pretty good at staying on top of it. Give it a day. If it's not taken care of by then, then maybe think about PMing someone about it. But yeah. Give him a good solid day to figure it out, first.

However, if YWS does blow up, then yeah. Totally Snoink's fault. :P
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:57 pm
Kamas says...

*munch* I deleted the site! Hurray :D

(I blame Snoink)
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight