z

Young Writers Society

About the creators? Sorta random, but I'm curious...

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:47 pm
View Likes
eldEr says...

Okay, so I used to play a game called creature breeder. (Hoping to be able to continue on that site in a while!)
The forums on the site were layed out like this one, the same smileys, fonts, topic icons, ect...
Everything in the posts is layed out pretty much the same way...
I was just curious, does anybody know if the people who created this website also created http://www.creaturebreeder.com ?
It's just that the forums are so similar! Or is this just because of what programs and stuff they used to create the website?
Thanks and sorry about the randomness!
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:56 pm
View Likes
Blink says...

Nate created YWS, but both websites use the same platform (phpBB, though I think Creature Breeder uses the old version). It's a forum software; a lot of other websites use it too. But Nate's modified it insanely. :wink:
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:03 pm
View Likes
eldEr says...

Ahhh okay! That started to get me curious as soon as I went to post my first message. :lol:
Thanks! umm...can you lock a topic on here?
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:23 pm
Kamas says...

If you want a topic locked, click edit and at the bottom, lock topic (it should bethe last option, and submit. Though, take care that you really want that topic locked, or else you can't unlock it.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

"You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein