z

Young Writers Society

No more than one attachement in Photography?

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:45 pm
View Likes
Mr.Knightley says...

I just posted a picture I took in Art and Photography, with the intention of putting more on at once. When I tried to do that, though, it said only one attachment was allowed. Isn't that kind of inconvenient? Nobody wants to post a dozen topics at once just to be able to showcase similar/themed works, and it would obviously scare away the reviewers. Anyone know why this is? I'm curious.

P.S. The same thing goes for Blogs, although you're allowed three instead of one.
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:54 pm
AquaMarine says...

Well, the best thing to do when you're posting photos up onto YWS is to use a website like Photobucket. You upload your pictures onto there, and then click 'share'. From that point, you find the 'IMG' link, which you can then copy and paste into YWS.

So, yeah, I don't know about the attachment thing, but that's a much easier way of doing it.
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson