z

Young Writers Society

I locked a story of mine, but now I can't unlock it

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:07 am
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

Yes, I locked a story of mine from the action/adventure forum. I thought that by locking it I would be able to move it to a more appreciate forum. Because to be frank, the story doesn't have much action at all, but it is heavy in fantasy elements. So a slow moving story makes no sense being in a section for fast paced writing.

A link to my silly mistake:
topic56244.html
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:29 am
View Likes
Demeter says...

I unlocked it and took the liberty of moving it to Fantasy fiction, since you said it had a lot of fantasy elements. Just contact me or another mod if you feel like it should be somewhere else.
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:31 pm
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

Thank you Demeter that's perfect. :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:40 pm
View Likes
Pozoe12 says...

Shoot I did the same thing, except I was just seeing what locking it would do. Hahh. Is there any way I can unlock it?
Thanks,
N-Rod 8)
There will be no signature.

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:26 pm
Elinor says...

Just contact a mod and they will be able to unlock it for you. ;)

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:20 pm
Kamas says...

You cannot unlock it on your own, or edit it. If a work is locked accidentally, find a mod of junior mod that is online. They won't disagree. :)
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire