z

Young Writers Society

Deleting?

553 Reviews

Reviews: 553
Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:04 pm
MiaParamore says...

How can i delete the post I created?I tried editing option and delete everything but they say that ypur message has so much less characters.What to do? I want tos tart the story from fesh and post it again.
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:18 pm
Kaedee says...

By the 'Edit' button there is an X button. Click on that. If that doesn't work, possibly there is a bug.
Perfect things in life aren't things.
Spoiler! :
*_______*

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 pm
Rosendorn says...

The only way it's possible for a user to delete their own post is if nobody has answered it yet. And since story threads usually have reviews on them, nobody is willing to delete the thread itself.

If you're having problems editing your work out, just ask a mod to delete the text and replace the title with "deleted." They'll also lock the thread so nobody answers. :)
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:21 am
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

I think I may have accidentally deleted one of my story posts.

I know I did not do it by the said method above. That would be too much work. :lol:

But the one way that I think I may have accidentally done it is in the edit user portfolio screen. Or a mod deleted it without my knowledge. There was nothing inappropriate in it. Besides, aren't posts simply locked and not outright deleted? :(

And I don't see why it would be moved. It is a fantasy story that belonged in the fantasy realm. The content made that clear. :lol:

Any help here? :(

Added later:

Never fear, the question was self answered. :wink:
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus