z

Young Writers Society

I have a question. Please help!!

Reviews: 4
Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:42 pm
View Likes
MegaLizardLord says...

If someone writes a review or critic or something on one of my writing, is there a way to reply to that comment they made? I can't find anyway how... I'm probably asking a very dumb question. ^^;
What the heck does WTH mean?!

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:50 pm
AquaMarine says...

This should probably be in Questions and Answers... But there is a very simple answer! To reply to their comment, you simply need to click on the 'reply' button at the bottom of the page. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that they'll see your reply. Another idea is to PM (private message) the reviewer with your reply if it is something specific you need help with, or just a quick thank you.

Hope this helps!

~Amy
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:50 pm
View Likes
peanut19 says...

Yes, just go to where the comment is and at the bottom of that page there should be a reply button. You can click that or quickreply and say whatever you need to then hit submit. Hope that helps. Welcome to YWS! If you have any other questions you can PM me :)

~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:19 pm
View Likes
JabberHut says...

*moved to Questions and Answers*
I make my own policies.

First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew