z

Young Writers Society

Comment how to delete?

Reviews: 4
Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:21 pm
View Likes
Thebroken021 says...

I commented on a short then idk why but there were two, then I wanted to delete one but idk how. Pls help!
Y’all know what my other name is? My other name is…

;D you know it if you know it though I’m sure no one knows AHahhahahahahhahahahha

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:11 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Hey Thebroken! I think only moderators can delete literary comments and reviews (@Spearmint correct me if I'm wrong). I went ahead and deleted your second one. Feel free to contact a JM or GM if this ever happens again!

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:05 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

I believe that's correct, looseleaf! (Not entirely sure, as it's been a while since I've been a regular member,, xD) But yes, feel free to pm a jm or gm if you need to delete a literary comment or review, or if you have any questions! :D
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

Reviews: 4
Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:32 pm
View Likes
Thebroken021 says...

Okay! Tysm 4 the help :DD
Y’all know what my other name is? My other name is…

;D you know it if you know it though I’m sure no one knows AHahhahahahahhahahahha

"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind