z

Young Writers Society

I saved a draft, where do I find it?

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:09 am
HavenBuzz says...

I saved a draft of a fanfiction story im trying to write... I can't find it in my tabs. if any of you could tell me where it would be, I would be very apprectative :evil: :? :x
Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:37 am
View Likes
niteowl says...

Click on the Publishing Center on the top bar. That should take you to your portfolio, where you will see three tabs: "Portfolio", "Draft", and "Co-author". Click on the "Drafts" tab and you should see it!
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.