You could also donate points to people. I often donate to people who are active but have like 32 points. Also hoarding them is great. You could start up contests and give prizes of points to the best entry and such. Also what I do when I have alot of points and I'm in a spending mood is, I go to Will Review For Food and ask if people will review, say you'll tip them, that's what I do. Once I dared BondGirl007 to review ALL my work and she did. Ooops! I forgot to tip her! *races off to tip Bond*
I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings. — Dean Jackson