Not sure...
67%

Total votes : 9

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:15 am
View Likes
Suzuhara says...

Thank you the Writers! Yeah, I'll be sure to fix up those weaknesses. I like your quote btw. It reminded me of the original Peter Pan written by J.M Barrie.

Goes a little like this:

Captain James Hook: Prepare to die, Peter Pan!
Peter Pan: To die would be a Grand Adventure!
With tears in my eyes and blood in my hands, I pull through and conquer my fears. ~Zackaria Kato

Please check out my blog: sammysuzuhara.blogspot.com

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:57 am
iRandomRLN96 says...

Wow, I really liked this :D No, it wasn't very creepy, but it was interesting! I hope you write more of this!

-Rach
“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Henry David Thoreau
...Do things to the beat of your own drum. ♥

28 Reviews

Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:35 pm
Suzuhara says...

Thanks Rach! I'm thinking about expanding it...we'll see! ^^
With tears in my eyes and blood in my hands, I pull through and conquer my fears. ~Zackaria Kato

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:49 pm
rlw92 says...

Right I would just like to say I did really enjoy this. You told it really well.
I enjoyed the part where she is talking to kids from her bedroom window, I found it quite sad yet eery at the same time and the part where she stabs the girl is quite graphic and horrifying, I liked it :P.
Although the fact that you left it open ended peeved me off to be honest; I would like to see you follow up on this story because you and the piece itself. Show us why the robot was made? Why it was put with a family? What happens to it now that it has murdered?
PM me when you do ;)

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:08 pm
Young gun says...

This story reminds me of one with a similar line,except that it was a poem.

The kid was around the same age.She too was forbidden to leave the house because she had some sort of sunlight allergy.

About the story...I liked the concept of the Human robot child.Not exactly a very scary story though.
Too bad we don't live to experinece death

28 Reviews

Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 am
Suzuhara says...

Hey Rlw92! Thanks for reading. I'm glad you like it. I'll be sure to tell you when I update this. :wink:

Thanks for reading Young Gun!! Too bad it's not scary. That's something else I'm itching to fix. :smt005

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:13 pm
Stealth_Slicer says...

Hmm very dark but I am used to things like that and can usually spot stuff coming so wasn’t really scared by what happened. This reminds me of the old TV program Stargate SG1 was that were you got inspiration because they are very similar? I think you could have described the interior of the house and statue more however.

All the best.

28 Reviews

Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:33 pm
Suzuhara says...

Thanks for reading! Nope, I don't watch stargate. I wrote this in the middle of writing a paper. Took me ten minutes to write, which is why it needs some work.

Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash