Deliciously Creepy!
In a weird, erotic, moral breakdown of society kind of way In the beginning of the story I thought that when you tried to show the breakdown of the ethics of society in a kind of...sarcastic?(not sure if thats the word I wanted to use) way you actually ended up making it too comical. However by the end of the story I felt that the problem was rectified and that I had premature judgment on my part
All I can say about this is 'wow'. This was really well written and left you with a weird, creepy feeling. I really liked it even though it was a bit perverse at parts. But that added to the affect of the story, making it better.
This is also a really original story, and I didn't expect the death parlor to do what it does (even though the name kind of implies it).
You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man. — Dallas Winston, The Outsiders