z

Young Writers Society

"F" is for Freedom?

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:30 am
serenityinthesky says...

It might be confusing or mean nothing to you but it makes total sense and means something to me!! So yeah...just puttin' it up here!!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:34 am
Snoink says...

Ah, nice collage! It reminds me of a story I wrote. :) I love the gray flag and the heavy dark lines covering the red white and blueness of it all, and it's just awesomely abstract, yet conveys all the intended meaning. :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:26 am
Griffinkeeper says...

I love how abstract this is. The heavy lines form stars, while the black lines and the pieces of paper suggest something darker.

A solid piece of work.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:34 pm
Cassandra says...

Wow. This is really neat. How long did it take you to make this?
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:29 pm
sabradan says...

Really good. Love the dark, heavy lines contrasting with the lighter red white and blue. I also like the choice of other media. Newspaper clippings work very well for peices like this, and it shows here. AWESOME JOB.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver