z

Young Writers Society

Why am I posting photography when I have a paper to write...

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:19 pm
View Likes
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

So Ms. Procrastination here has been sifting through all her old work from years ago and decided to edit some of it. Someone told me about a program called Picasa 3 that they use for editing, so I decided to give it a try. I've been experimenting with it by warping old pictures.

I did this photography a few years ago, just by going in my backyard with a cheapo camera. I hope you like flowers, haha

I think the program works best for photography, but I tried editing some of my digital drawing too. For some it doesn't do much, but I was happy with a few tricks that I tried.

Any of you recognize this pic?

original:

edited:

And um, Sims 3 anyone?? xD I edited a few screenshots of my sims lol
I honestly don't know why I'm posting these... the first one is my character licking a Popsicle that he hunted down the ice cream truck for... the second is his sad puppy face when he was an idiot and burned the hotdogs on a camping trip.

So this is a hugely experimental post, not my usual stuff, so I'd appreciate some feedback! Thank you!! :D
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:33 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Sims! :)
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:48 am
View Likes
Nook says...

Wah!

The flowers are so kire!!!!
(pwetty) :3

My fav is the one with the butterfly x3

The drawing is is awesome too. ^u^ Picassa? I love using that! And let me guess... the neon option? Although I may be wrong on that. ^^"

I don't really see anything different in the sims screenshots, but I love sims, so YAY!!

Awesome! Keep using Picassa! >u<
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:37 pm
ERZA says...

Wow, thats a nice work of photography you've got there. Really, Picasa is awesome indeed :) ! So well all of them are beautiful but I liked the first one the most.
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:54 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Wow, awesome job blacksheep. You really did a great job with these. Maybe I'll give it a shot if you can get it for mac... Sorry, got distracted. The color really pops on these, which is good; however, I found that with the second one, the color popped a little too much, I'd just tone that down a bit, but who cares about my opinion? :)
My favorite has got to be the butterfly though, I really liked how you made most of it black and white, but it appears that the butterfly is bringing color back into the picture, very good. Your art never seizes to amaze me, keep up the great work.

Fruit
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:06 pm
View Likes
Payne says...

Heyyyy, Sheep! Okay, I know this is an incredibly late reply, but c'est la vie, I have things to say. ;)

As always, your artwork and photography is stunning. Your drawing (I had such a wave of nostalgia when I saw that!!) took on a whole new dimension of creepiness, which is wonderful. The butterfly is by far my favorite one of these; it looks like it should just fly around the world illuminating all the gray spots...

Sorry, zoned out on the purty colors for a moment. Anyway, my only gripe is the presence of the time-stamp in the second two photos. I taught myself to turn it off whenever I get ready to do some photography, because it tends to detract a little from such beautiful photographs as these.

Other than that, I can only stare in awe. :) Keep up the great work!
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright

You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender