z

Young Writers Society

Oodles of Doodles

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:12 am
Sponson Light says...

Eh, Havent drawn much since school STOPPED.

ARGH WHATS WRONG WITH ME? Apparent lots. Lots and lots of cheese fondue.

I picked up work at my parent's restaurant (chinese/japanese) and I work as a sushi chef apprentice. Yeah. I can still make stuff, anyone can throw rice and meat together. Hard part is making the ingrediants, you know, cutting the cucumber, fish, and other stuff just RIGHT or else its pretty much RUINED.

Took 2 scraps of paper and drew stuff.
Side A.
Side B.

Stuff Before

Drew this today.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:43 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

Your drawing are awesome. Great character sketches. But the guy on the right of your very top drawing has a screwed up leg/butt. It kinda looks like the pants are falling down the non-existant buttox. Hehe. Also, the legs of the guy on the left are too small. Everything else looks pretty good though. :)
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:13 pm
Myth says...

Side B is my favourite. I like how all the characters are centred around each other and you have to cock your head to look at the girl (it is a girl right?)
.: ₪ :.

'...'

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:16 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Good, as always, but they're too sketchy for my taste, but whatever. Some of these drawings look like they belong in The Wall (movie).
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:28 am
Doctor Kitty says...

I wish I could learn to make Chinese/Japanese food. :O Well, I do have this huge Japanese cookbook...Maybe I should read that...

Awesome doodles, by the way. :D

EDIT: WOOT! 500th post!

The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13