z

Young Writers Society

Brush testing

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:38 am
Mickixoxo says...

Ahhhh... don't know if you can call this art... but I downloaded some manga effects brush patterns and I've been practicing with them. I only know how to use like... four XP and I still need the speed lines brushes, but whatever XP this is what the outcome of my experimenting looks like:

Oh, and don't mind the words ^_^" I just wanted something to go with the darkness XP

HERE'S TO THOSE WHO READ IT IN A CREEPY WAY!! d(^.^)b
If there's a 50/50 chance of getting something wrong go for it anyway because there is also a 50/50 chance of getting it right

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~Edgar Allen Poe

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:34 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Haha, Amazing, really. Its so my type. I love it! Those words though... um... Yeah I read it in the creepy way..with the background and everything It just looks, Scary....iN a good way! Keep It up!

~Pixels
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy