z

Young Writers Society

Random Character Sketches

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:04 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

I've recently discovered a talent for drawing random characters. So here are my first few that I've done. Any constructive critisism is welcome. Thanks! :D

This one is the only character that isn't random. She's my main character in my NaNoNovel. Name is Chloe.

This is... um, a girl. Obviously, I hope. Nothin' much to say about her. I made her up on the spot cuz I was bored. Her weapon thing is some little idea I came up with... it's just some sort of "energy staff" with glowing blue strips. *shrug*

Hmm... yup. Random guy with redish-orange hair.

That's all for now. Those are all my half decent ones. I might post more as I go. Enjoy!
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:33 pm
zell says...

wow thats really good drawing yoha ahoy really good colouring as well :thumb:

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:12 pm
Splintered_Thorn says...

I like them, but the only thing I really have a problem with is the 1st girl's arm. In fontrast to her other arm, it looks inflated. If you meant to do that, because maybe she's been lifting weights, that's ok, but compared to the rest of her body, it really doesn't make sense.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Thu May 04, 2006 10:20 am
Myth says...

I like the girls. The guy looks wrong. His feet should be facing the front and so should his head because the body and legs are.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu May 04, 2006 4:23 pm
triggerfingerxx says...

i love the way you did the folds on the shirts and jeans :)
Whaa???

It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James