Young Writers Society

Red, the Blade Dancer

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:48 am
View Likes
Dono says...

Thanks Elizabeth :)

Jennafina wrote:Wow! That is really cool looking. I like how she's wearing a mask.

I think the hair should go up at the end, to mirror the two scarves around her leg. It looks like she's leaping downward, so it makes sence that the things trailing off her should go up. Or something. Sorry, I'm not doing a great job of this.

Her bra thing looks like it's made of a really hard, thick material, and yet you can see her nipple through it. If it's cloth, maybe you could add some wrinkles, and make it thinner on the edges?

The left shoe looks thicker than the right shoe.

I really like the chain on her hips, that looks really real. I also love her right hand, and her outfit. The way her pants are split is original.

Nice job, I bet this will look really awesome inked. :)

Yeah, there's some tweaking I have to do before this is inked...

She is actually going to be leaping the other way, so her hair and belt thingies will be moving the other direction and slightly DOWN, cuz she will be jumping up and to our LEFT.

Her brazier is goiing to be made of chain mail, so the nipple will not be visible at all--it's just there for reference points. :)

Shoes, tc, witll be fixed later...and I'll probably draw wo versions, one with and one without, a mask.

Thanks for the comments!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:16 pm
Afyr says...

That's a quick sketch... That is brilliant. I think the blank face adds mystery, whether the face is meant to be a mask or you just haven't got around to drawing it yet doesn't matter.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, coz you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...

The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill