Young Writers Society

Last Words (delivered by means of art)

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:24 am
Ego says...

Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:31 am
View Likes
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

Holy Badoly....

those rock. The pec's on the monk (or upper picture) are a little messed up, the right pec is tilted down and is a bit distorted. also the biceps seem a bit out of shape (size comparison), and the elbows have like no muscle on them (strange contrast). otherwise it is very good (cool little signature thingy)

And as for the masked female, well good job here, but her right breast is bigger than the other (don't say anything...). The hair is good, but could use a little bit more (lines, shading and such). Otherwise this one is good too.

Yea, good job.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:24 am
View Likes
Bobo says...

Dude... dude! The second pic is flippin' sweet, although it looks like it was drawn smaller than the top, thus giving it a lower quality. Also, the collarbone looks like it sticks up too much, but maybe that's just me.

As for the first one, the face is awesome, but the rest of the anatomy is pretty much completely effed up. You picked an incredibly awkward pose to draw, so I don't really blame you for messing up, but his left arm looks like it's broken, or has extra muscles, or is missing a section, or...something. It looks like he hyperextended it up and back, and then someone jammed it into his back. If that was the case, then everything would pretty much be correct in the pose. So I think that's your only real problem is that the left arm didn't quite turn out.

Keep it up, man! You haven't drawn forever, and your inking and musculature is still crazy good. Grr...

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:03 am
Ego says...

Haha, ACTUALLY, the human model I drew from can do that, so...um...

But yeah, now that I look at it, his upper arm is at a too extreme angle--should be down slightly, although a very flexible person can do that quite comfortably (IE me, the the guy in the book that I drew from).

Oh well. Like I said, I haven't been doing much of anything of late, so...I suck.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:47 am
View Likes
Myth says...

WOW! These are great! The guy looks quite realistic and I love the girl (the hair and mask are the best).

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:10 am
View Likes
Elizabeth says...

Better than anything I could draw....
Loved it.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:16 pm
Emma says...

Yeah, what TBR said. These pictures are really good! You are improving, not greatly, but slowly. They're better than what I can do and what anyone else can do on this site. (No offense, but COME ON his pictures are pretty damn neat!) I love them.

Sweet work. =]

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:24 pm
Katemabob says...

I love how you shade your pictures! I have tried doing the line-shading thing on some of my drawings but I mess them up. You are really good at drawing people. I am terrible. The only things I can draw really well are stick people... and animals... but still.
The first pic is really good but the position the guy is in is a little wierd... anyways, they are still really good!
From Katemabob
Be crazy, be wild, be silly...
Because life is too short to be cool.

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato