z

Young Writers Society

My Desk

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:48 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

Hehe... my phot debut is finally here. So I got a new drawing tablet recently (which I am in LOVE with!!!) and I was bored one afternoon so I drew the desk I was sitting at by the computer. :D Enjoy.
Last edited by yoha_ahoy on Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:00 pm
*Twilight* says...

Thats great I'm getting a tablet soon too *dances* I can't wait! I will be posting some of my newly drawn work when I get it.
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:55 pm
Sponson Light says...

Remember the tablet doesnt make you better, so dont think it does. Im just a lazy bastard who doesnt feel like scanning.
But it helps with teh coloring
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:25 am
Bobo says...

I see you have a wacom. And yes, tablets make coloring 1000 times better/easier. You can actually make more perfect cel shading with the lasso or the pen tool, but it takes years compared to tablet coloring. Not to mention you can't get the brush dynamics without a tablet.

Random avatar

Reviews: 335
Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:37 am
Fireweed says...

pretty!! nice color contrast. ooh, and the kleenex box rocks.
"I myself am composed entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."- Augusten Burroughs

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:06 am
Griffinkeeper says...

The Kleenex box seems to be floating in midair. Also, what's that black blob underneath it?

Some of the gray/black items on the desk are kind of hard to make out.

I do like the curtains though, those are really nice, especially with the blue Kleenex box.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:56 am
Myth says...

I really like how you did the curtains and the mouse even though I can't see it clearly.

I still prefer to draw by hand and tablets are annoying so I gave up using mine.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:55 pm
Snoink says...

The Kleenex box is awesome! :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates