z

Young Writers Society

Slorgsnik da Butcha

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:55 pm
Sponson Light says...

WIP, you're lookin at it right from my 75% reduced screenshot picture.

Hell even look at my toolbar. Its almost 2:00 p.m., iTunes is playing, and the Privateer Press site is up.

Privateer Press, go check it out, its the main site for the miniatures game called Warmachine.
::thumbs up::
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:57 pm
Elizabeth says...

That's awesome...
I wish I had some awesome paint system like this to make characters with awesome weapons.
If he's da butcha why isnt he holding a huge axe?

*Gets scared*

Random avatar

Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:16 pm
Sponson Light says...

Yeah, the hammer looked stupid, so I changed it to an axe type thingy.

you do have an awesome paint thingy to make characters with weapons.
Its free with every windows computer.

Its called :: MS Paint!

You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

Random avatar

Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:23 pm
Sponson Light says...

Almost finished

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:50 pm
*Twilight* says...

And now for a moment of sarcasm!!! Oh yes I love ms paint the possibilities are limitless!
It has a very high amount of detailed tools to use and get this: By making almost everything in your ms paint pictures blocky your art is sure to stand out. Sarcasm is over.

Now for your ork guy.
He is awesome! You are really good a coloring all of your pictures. I am glad you changed the hammer to an axe thingy. Because it matches the name.
Do you have a graphics tablet? If I got the name wrong I'm talking about those pads you use to draw digital pictures on your computer. I'm sure you do but, I was just wondering.
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

Random avatar

Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:52 pm
Sponson Light says...

Well, if you cant use ms paint to a good effect, theres something wrong. 256 colors is still a lot.

Heres a telescope, if you cant use that, then what makes you so sure you can use that $28000 electron scanning microscope?
Good luck.

SO if you cant use the super simple program like Ms Paint, what makes you so sure Photoshop will be any better? Its the same thing, with only more funny options.

Edit:
Left side of the face is the most finished.

As you can see I did it quickly, and extremely lazily, like so lazy I didnt bother finishing it and f**ked up the teef.
Same concept, apply color and draw.

Oh and YES I DO USE A TABLET.
Stop asking! Ive been asked this like a bajillion times in this same forum!
So yes.

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:34 pm
*Twilight* says...

Yes, fine ms paint is okay but I'm just saying that all of the other programs are better.
Why does it seem like you took it personal when I takled about it earlier?
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

Random avatar

Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:33 pm
Sponson Light says...

The reason I took it personally is because Im tired of people saying MS Paint sucks.
It doesnt, infact its so simple people over look it and say horrible things, as if photoshop makes them a better artist.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:13 am
Myth says...

I love the finished result and I also like MS Paint and hate Photoshop.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:13 pm
Swires says...

I have a friend who creates wicked art in MS Paint, how ever I arnt a fan of the program, its too limited for my liking.

I love your ork man, hes amazing, you have some skill there.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

Random avatar

Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:13 pm
Sponson Light says...

WHAT?! How can anyone hate Photoshop?!

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:47 pm
Firestarter says...

Love it. Though I prefer without the browny background bit.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:53 pm
Myth says...

Sponson Light wrote:WHAT?! How can anyone hate Photoshop?!

I have tried to use it to draw, and I still can't after a year or so. I use Paint Shop and sometimes Paint.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

Random avatar

Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:12 pm
Sponson Light says...

Oh, paint shop, ok.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:48 pm
zell says...

i really :hearts_eyes: this peice of art congratulations

This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes