Manga Demon...Dono style.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:32 am
Ego says...

My take on Fontroy's original Manga Demon

Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:38 am
Fishr says...

Holy crap! That is really neat!!!

Awesome job!!
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:02 am
Surfergirl says...

Stance is unreasonable,horns are crooked,and tail is too thick. Also pants are freaky. :D Otherwise... Your just trying to how fontoy up. I like fontoy's better. Thats just me though
Last edited by Surfergirl on Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm popular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My parents are so loveing. My dad says all the time, "when your older we will buy a huge biggscreen tv; and you can live in the box!" Isn't that sweet?

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:17 pm
Emma says...

Surfergirl wrote:Stance is unreasonable,horns are crooked,and tail is too thick. Also pant are freaky. :D Otherwise... Your just trying to how fontoy up. I like fontoy's better. Thats just me though

The horns are just fine to me. The tail is only a little bit thick, and the pant? You mean pants? They're fine. I'd say your only problem is your feet. Sufergirl, he isn't try to show fontroy up, he just liked the picture and wanted to try it out himself. Please don't say things like that. Love you all! XD

576 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:26 pm
Ego says...

Thanks Emma. People who say stuff like that annoy me, not because of what they say, but because they have no BASIS for what they say. If you had been involved in a certain conversdation Fontroy and I had, my dear surfergirl, your tone might be different.
Got YWS? I do.

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:31 pm
Sponson Light says...

The pants are so undetailed compared to the rest of the body.

Also if the orb thing is giving off extreme light, as shown by the wrist's dark shading, wouldnt the fingers have an extreme dark at the top?
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

10 Reviews

Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:35 pm
Surfergirl says...

I mean his stance is off balance; he would totally fall down. Emma is right about the feet too. What I meant about the pants sponser clarified somewhat. I realize your probably just trying to help fontoy but I still like his better. I am entitled to my opinion if you post, no need to get all righteous simply because i find your work mediocre. You expected everyone to compliment but compliments help nothing but egos. The tail still remains too thick and the horns slightly crooked.

My parents are so loveing. My dad says all the time, "when your older we will buy a huge biggscreen tv; and you can live in the box!" Isn't that sweet?

Random avatar

Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:24 pm
Sponson Light says...

the horns arent crooked.
Its the face thats off set.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

10 Reviews

Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:28 pm
Surfergirl says...

^he is probibly right

576 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:32 pm
Ego says...

Surfer, the reason his pose is off balance is because he's levitating--if you'd looked at fontroy's original picture you'd realize that *rolls eyes* He doesn't need balance if he's floating magically.

Thanks, Sponson. I'll see what I can do when I redraft it.

Surfergirl, you're rather foolish. 1) I'm not trying to show Fontroy up. 2) I'm not even trying to help him. 3) I really don't care what you think of it, Emma and Fontroy wanted to see it. 4) I don't need to prove my drawing skill to anyone, nor do I care if there's someone better than me or likes Fontroy's beeter, because it's all about opinion, and, in my opinion, you're a fool.

mmkay punkin?
Got YWS? I do.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:14 pm
Firestarter says...

Dono - don't flame. Surfergirl, stop causing trouble.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:23 pm
Muse says...

I'm loving his name badge. Nice touch. The tail and horns are fine, and so are the trousers. I personally see no need for change.
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

Random avatar

Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:28 pm
Sponson Light says...

Surfergirl wrote:Stance is unreasonable,horns are crooked,and tail is too thick. Also pants are freaky. :D Otherwise... Your just trying to how fontoy up. I like fontoy's better. Thats just me though

So if someone drew a human, then I drew one "better", I guess Im showing them up then huh.

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:05 am
Jennafina says...

Wow, thats fancy! I LIKE seeing two different artist's spin on the same theme. They're both unique :).

I think you should ink the badge, it looks light and is hard to read, but is a really cool toutch.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:38 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

wow, this is really cool, and i agree with sponson the pants are a little uderdetailed compared to everything else, but really good job over all.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming