z

Young Writers Society

Manga Demon...Dono style.

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:41 pm
*Twilight* says...

So this is a different version of fontroy's work?
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:53 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

it is possible to stand up like that, i just did it like 5 seconds ago, and the head is just tilted its not offset, i can put my head like that.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:58 am
Crysi says...

DQ, they were talking about the facial features in relation to the horns, I think.

Dono m'love, this is brilliant! I love it! I think there might be something off about the horns in relation to not only the facial features but the widow's peak as well... but I think that's my only criticism. Other than that, you did extremely well on this. Bravo! :D
Love and Light

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:42 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

oh, lol i see your point it is a little of set, but not by much.

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:05 am
Empress Kat says...

Wow, people are pickey. I think it's nifty. But again with the "I can't draw so I don't judge others" thing... I think I like some of your other stuff better though. But that, of course, would only be personal opinion.
Plan B is always "Die Trying."

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:15 am
TellATaleForTwo says...

Hunter wrote:Surfer, the reason his pose is off balance is because he's levitating--if you'd looked at fontroy's original picture you'd realize that *rolls eyes* He doesn't need balance if he's floating magically.

Thanks, Sponson. I'll see what I can do when I redraft it.

Surfergirl, you're rather foolish. 1) I'm not trying to show Fontroy up. 2) I'm not even trying to help him. 3) I really don't care what you think of it, Emma and Fontroy wanted to see it. 4) I don't need to prove my drawing skill to anyone, nor do I care if there's someone better than me or likes Fontroy's beeter, because it's all about opinion, and, in my opinion, you're a fool.

mmkay punkin?

"mmkay punkin?" LMAO

i personally love it! but i agree with... i forget who, you should ink the badge. :wink: :P
"Theoretically, if you go to the past in the future, then your future lies in the past. This is a picture of you in the future - in the past."

~Kate and Leopold

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:41 am
KingKamor says...

Cool pic, but I can see in his tie and in his hair that you used a marker. That's quite a gamble. If you mess up, you have to either use white-out or start all over again. o.O;
"I think it goes until it's done."
"Don't we all."

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:11 pm
Via says...

I'm not usually much for cartoon/fantast/anime, whatever you want to call it, art....but I really liked this! I like that it was pen [...i'm assuming, anyway] and it's completely filled in and looks very precise. :)
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:26 am
cheeb says...

I'm afraid I have to agree I think the tail doesn't look quite right, being the same thickness all the way down. Aside from that it's a real nice piece of work. :)

We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway