z

Young Writers Society

Citrus Piss

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:14 pm
Sponson Light says...

Citrus Piss and Uglyness

Expect me to name my threads after other threads.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:34 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

hahahahaahhaa, thats so funny, poor guy, all mirrors and people rejecting him, and blowing up because of his UGLY face.... lol...... funny stuff...
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Random avatar

Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:38 pm
Sponson Light says...

Yeah, did I mention that guy was me?
Guess I didnt, hahahaha.
No Im not being emo, its healthy to rip on oneself once in a while.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

375 Reviews

Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:41 pm

:shock: your ugly!?!?!?!? :shock: :shock: :shock: ..... :? :sick: may every mirror you look into break, and shatter you with their deadly, flying daggers of hate/glass, but as i said before, this is really good and funny peice of artwork, draw more please, becauese they rock my socks.
Last edited by Dargquon Ql'deleodna on Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Random avatar

Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:07 am
Sponson Light says...

Oh god DQ, please refrain from using so many smilies and exclamation/question marks.

Also fix up your posts, this is a writing site.

375 Reviews

Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:15 am

erm.... how could i fix up my writing, my post looks fine to me..... ill look into spelling corrections, and grammar, but im just not that great at catching that, and i sometimes don't have the time to do spell check.

Random avatar

Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:32 am
Sponson Light says...

Spell everything right and you wont need to run a spell check.

If you dont have the time dont post it.
Its a board, its not like instant messaging where you die in a second if you can't say everything at once.

Thank you though. Its hard to read when you write like that.

Random avatar

Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:10 am
Sponson Light says...

to break up el tension

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:20 am
Snoink says...

I thought that goatee was pubic hair at first...
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:23 am
Incandescence says...

What would have made this uber-funnier is if you would have made the girl's head explode...
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

Random avatar

Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:25 am
Sponson Light says...

Version 2

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:32 am
Snoink says...

Oh, come on! Incan is right. You know we want to see her head explode!

*waiting for version 3*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

375 Reviews

Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:32 am

its not the fact i am lazy to check my spelling, its the fact i just cant spell worth a flip.. and i am to used to shortening all of my words from im, ill try to do it better, but just remember im a really really bad speller, i had a d in spelling, in elementary school!!,

i like version two, and it would be funny if the girls head just exploded, lol, and the goatee does kinda look like pubic hair, ewww. but um yea...

Random avatar

Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:33 am
Sponson Light says...

*sigh*

everyone wants an exploding girl.

You guys make forum number 2.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:27 pm
Emma says...

Snoink wrote:I thought that goatee was pubic hair at first...

SNOINK! My, my!! And yes, poor Sponson is ugly... NO ONE LOVES YOOUUU. No, joke. I do. *edges closer* J/k. Anyway, yeah, these are pretty good. I like how you coloured in the heart. Sexy.

One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World