z

Young Writers Society

Bobo's pencils

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:38 am
Bobo says...

There's no way I'm gonna finish all of my works, so here are some that I've drawn but haven't inked or colored, in chronological order:

This one was begun a long time ago, but just barely finished (bottom half wasn't done for a long time):

This one was drawn shortly after, and the feet were done shortly after the bottom half of the previous one.

Another one where I just needed to do a part (the calves and feet):

Well, that's it for now. I got bored after that last one lol. Enjoy!

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:41 am
Duskglimmer says...

Haha... I love those last two... especially the last one's expression... it's like, "I dare you to mess with me". It's great. Would you murder me if I stole it and tried to color it myself? *tries to look cute so that he'll give her permission*
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

481 Reviews

Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:43 am
Bobo says...

I would be delighted if you did that. I'll even pen it in if you want, so that it's easier and looks better.

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:46 am
electricbluemonkey says...

I thought these were going to be pictures of pencils...

But they're still awesome.

As always.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:48 am
Duskglimmer says...

Bobo wrote:I would be delighted if you did that. I'll even pen it in if you want, so that it's easier and looks better.

*grins* thank you! You don't have to pen it though... the way I color things (I must do things waaaay differently than everyone else), it wouldn't matter.... thank you thank you thank you though! *goes to bring up illustrator*
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:50 am
Sponson Light says...

They have very large and firm breasts.
And the pants on the first one was nicely drawn.
But the breasts are out of proportion to the people...
yeah...
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

481 Reviews

Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:54 am
Bobo says...

Whatever source I used to learn how to draw breasts must have done them large, because I can't seem to get them right at a normal size. I'm trying, though, because that's not supposed to be the focus of my pictures.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:54 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Bobo wrote:I'm trying, though, because that's not supposed to be the focus of my pictures.

Sure...:wink:

I like the second one. She looks as innocent as can be, despite the lethal blades on her right arm.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:39 am
Snoink says...

Bobo wrote:Whatever source I used to learn how to draw breasts must have done them large, because I can't seem to get them right at a normal size. I'm trying, though, because that's not supposed to be the focus of my pictures.

Here's what you do: you closely observe them at length, watch how they move, and how big they are. Only after tireless effort will your breasts be breasts.

I'm pulling for you, Bobo.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

481 Reviews

Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:55 am
Bobo says...

Wow, that's a flashback. Eh, Sponson? lol

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:01 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Concur. Don't forget to measure the weight of each and every one you encounter, this will allow you to calculate their physics. Alternatively, watch them carefully when your subject is jumping up and down on a trampoline.

I think you are lucky to have a subject which is so endowed.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:23 am
sabradan says...

Snoink wrote:
Bobo wrote:Whatever source I used to learn how to draw breasts must have done them large, because I can't seem to get them right at a normal size. I'm trying, though, because that's not supposed to be the focus of my pictures.

Here's what you do: you closely observe them at length, watch how they move, and how big they are. Only after tireless effort will your breasts be breasts.

I'm pulling for you, Bobo.

OH NOEZ! THE HORROR! Bobo has to look at boobies!!! OH NOEZ!!!
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:27 am
Ego says...

I'm gonna be harsh here and say that I'm unimpressed with the first two--you're better than that. The third, however, is awesome. THAT'S how you should be drawing all the time. It's really hardcore. Reminds me of a female Drizzt. I'll give you more details about my criticisms if you asm me on MSN.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:28 am
thegirlwhofateloves says...

Ooooo I love drawing of this kind of style, they're really cool. My friend does drawings a bit like that, except she colours them really brightly, which is awesome.
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:46 pm
zelithon says...

I liked them but think the second one could use more chin.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta