z

Young Writers Society

Light

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Shauni says...

Once again, me with photos. Now this one I took while I was having dinner. It's horrible but my camera isn't that good. My new Canon will be with me in 3 weeks, so just wait and who will be able to see my new professional work!

Thanks for the attention!

Yours

~Shauni
Attachments
095.JPG
095.JPG (327.35 KiB) Viewed 149 times

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:35 pm
Musicaloo7311 says...

Hi Shauni! I like this picture, even though I had to scroll around to look. Haha.

I really like the area with the flame and the wick! I love how you can see the bits of the wick that have fallen off.

Overall, pretty good picture. I'm sure you'll be a pro with your Canon. :wink:
Click-ity click! Reviews here. :)
The Completely Evil Plan.

"You treat me badly; I love you madly."
Formerly known as music_lover_7311.

272 Reviews

Reviews: 272
Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:41 pm
beckiw says...

Hey Shauni :)

It's an interesting photo, I see what you were trying to do and its a good perspective on things. Not a lot of photographers get up that close to it. However it is out of focus I think not very clear.

With your new camera though, you should be able to get more clear and in focus shots :) So I look forward to the photos from your new camera!

47 Reviews

Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:44 pm
Shauni says...

Thanks a lot for the reviews!

I hpe you can enjoy my future work!

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:11 am
chasingcolts21 says...

I'm Colt, and I'll be reviewing your picture today. Very interesting photo, a candle. Is this symbolic? For love for someone? You don't have to tell, just teasing. I think it needs to be resized some, and beckiw said, it's a bit unclear. I love the broken wick, very symbolic again. The picture was amazingly close-up. Really great. I could really feel like I was looking at it almost. Bravo!

PS, the wax looked like fungus or something to me. Very good detail, very connectable.
"We would accomplish many more things if we didn't think of them as impossible." Vince Lombardi

~You've just been ticketed by the Grammar Police! 1000 word essay fine.

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:58 pm
Juniper says...

Hi Shauni! June here again :)

This is so cool and so detailed! It reminds me of pumpkins and Halloween and, like Ryan said, fungus.

It is a little "soft" meaning that it's not very clear/sharp in the spots where it should be, but, with a Canon-- especially if it's a good one-- you won't even have to worry about that.

(This would make a cool desktop photo :). May I use it? I can put your name credit on it :D)

Nice work!

June :)
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

47 Reviews

Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:05 pm
Shauni says...

Thanks again for your reviews.

Cot: No meaning at all. I has having dinner and the candles were in the centre of the table and the wax started melting and I had an inspiration moment. I grab my camera and started shooting the candle in the middle of dinner. My mom was pissed off with me.

June: Of course. Whenever you want. It's a pleasure to me!! :D

Thanks again

~Shauni

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:12 pm
VampireBloodrace says...

Well, its a little big. At first I thought it was some sort of cave! Lol. But when I saw the flame, I understood it was a candle. Very cool!
Friends are life
Music is life
Love is life
Writing is life
Hate is Death

*cries into coffee*
— LadyLizz