z

Young Writers Society

Jester of the Rogue

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:38 pm
Kamas says...

Ok im into spontaneous stuff so this is one of many!
Tell me what you think! :wink: :) 8) :D :shock: :P
Attachments
005.JPG
005.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 226 times
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:57 am
Bittersweet says...

Hey, Kamas!

I like this a lot! I love the texture of the painting. I like that it isn't just a flat out smooth surface. I also love how your eye is immediately draw to the upper right hand corner. I do think, however, that the jester should have taken up a bit more of the canvas, but I wouldn't worry about that too much. You should probably resize this picture. It's really hard to take in when it's so big. I almost exited out of the window because it made my head hurt. xD I might've been able to give you a better review if it was smaller. But never the matter. I really like this!

Happy painting!
-Holly
eviscerate your fragile frame
spill it out in ragged form
a thousand different versions of yourself.

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:19 am
AlyssaKyle says...

I also like that we are seeing the close up version with the texture of the brush strokes. I can't tell if you made the photo balck and white or if this is what it really looks like. I would love to see it in color if that is how it is. It would give the subject a bit more pop. I like how you didn't concentrate everything in the center but rather drew to eye up and out, challenging what we are used to seeing. I think it is interesting to see a mianly blank space with tiny details dominating over the subject. very nice!
Who did the jedi mind trick on you women when it comes to capri pants? *waves hand* You want a piece of clothing that makes your ass look wider, your legs shorter, and your feet bigger.
-Christopher Titus

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:12 am
Katemabob says...

Haii! I like it. How come ive never seen it? Moo. I am mad. Anyways, yeah. I thing re-sizing it would be a very good idea because it is hard to see what the picture would really look like if you saw it all at once. I find that there is something SCARY about it. It is all dark, and then there is this clown thing and you cannot see its face... its sorta scary, ya know? I like your choice of COLOURS too, i mean, shades. I like how it is all black and white. It looks good like that. Anyways, amazing work! I kant wait for More!! :)
P. S. What surface is it on? (srry if you already said)
Be crazy, be wild, be silly...
Because life is too short to be cool.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:01 pm
Tree says...

Wow this picture is good. I like the colours, and i like the texture of the paper. I also like the guy himself. You should
sraw one of them alone and load it on because i want to see the hoe thing! I request a clown please. :D
From TREE

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:33 pm
Juniper says...

Hi, Kamas! It's June!

This is so pretty! It's very circus-like xD. Did you paint this yourself? If you did, wow, you're really good!

The photo is a little bit on the big side to view, haha, but I can't see the full clown. Wait, Jester or Clown? XD [[To those who can't see the picture, just right click and do "View Image"]]

The squiggles make it look even more fun. It would be nice to see this in color!

Nice work!

Juniper :)
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain