z

Young Writers Society

Rayne and Tyranny Pups

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:57 pm
RayneChild says...

Ain't they cute? Rayne and Tyranny as puppies. OMG Rayne's markings were so hard to make with her sitting in that position! I took the poses from two 101 Dalmatians puppy toys I have sitting on top of my T.V. Haha. I think Tyranny turned out WAY better than Rayne, but, hey, that's just me ^^ They both have floppy ears :D As you very well know, Rayne is the yellow and black one and Tyranny is the grey and blue one.

EDIT
This is a pretty old picture, so Rayne's markings on her face aren't right. For the proper face markings, look at my avatar, or my Hellfire picture.
Attachments
Rayne and Tyranny.jpg
Rayne and Tyranny.jpg (30.03 KiB) Viewed 125 times
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:03 am
Incognito says...

Helllooo!

Very nice and adorable. It makes me want to get a puppy.

Okay and now we start. I do like how there is color. It adds more affect. I also agree with you that Tyranny is the better looking one. You did the paws great on Tyranny and the lines are clean and percise. The only thing I would have to say that oddly bugs me is that Tyranny is not level with Reine. Tyranny gives me the feeling of playfulness.

Now with Reine it is a different matter. His one ear is a bit demented but I do like the paws. The markings are indeed a bit off but what can you do about that. I think the picture would have been more effective if you hade Reines eyes open and not look like black voids.

I do not know where these characters are from but I think you did a good job replicating them.

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:26 pm
RayneChild says...

Yeah, I'm not entirely pleased with the way Rayne turned out. And thanks for pointing out the unlevelness - I never noticed that before! I guess it doesn't help that Rayne has black patches over her eyes to start with and then I drew her eyes closed. I've never been very good about drawing floppy ears, anyway, so thanks for pointing it out. And they're original characters, so I designed them myself :)

~Rayne
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:35 pm
VampireBloodrace says...

Lol, call me crazy, but I like how Rayne came out better! I like the smudging on the tail and her expression. Tyranny's eyes look kinda weird...and is she laughing? I can't tell :( . Anyway, good drawing! (I'm not very good at critiquing art, sorry :( :cry:
Friends are life
Music is life
Love is life
Writing is life
Hate is Death

"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery