z

Young Writers Society

Birfday

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:30 am
Sponson Light says...

Its my birthday today, whoo. Let me jot down things that happened, then put it into comic form.

This will span as many comics as it will over the past day, august 19th of '05.

Thus noone will care, because, well, Im me.

So to start things off.
I woke up at my friends house because I slept over. MTG all the way and then some more dnd (just learned night before). A few funny jokes in dnd are probably inside jokes so screw those.
Then a friend of my friend comes over and we go to the mall. Where I steal my friends free mcchicken coupon and eat his burger, then devour my burger.
Blah blah blah, family restaurant, blah blah blah. Here.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

Random avatar

Reviews: 333
Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:34 am
emotion_less says...

Happy 15th Birthday! Yay! Sponson is 15! And.. well.. where's the link? :?

Random avatar

Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:38 am
Sponson Light says...

still in my brain, hold on, expect it soon, its just to build up the tension.
I think...
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:56 am
niteowl says...

Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Random avatar

Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:18 am
Sponson Light says...

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:24 am
Jennafina says...

Happy birthday Sponsen!

cool comic! I like the D and D picture with the arrow.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:00 pm
antigone says...

Happy birthday!
Siempre, siempre: jardin de mi agonia,
tu cuerpo fugitivo para siempre,
la sangre de tus venas en mi boca,
tu boca ya sin luz para mi muerte.

-From 'Del amor imprevisto', Federico Garcia Lorca

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone