Reviews: 681
Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:35 am
Sponson Light says...

Gramma go bye bye.
Orks no draw me this time!

But yeah... no orks! Surprise!

Girl!

Other Girl!
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:56 pm
Sureal says...

It took me a little while to realise what I was looking at on the first picture (although now it's easy to see).

On the second pic, the wing kind of looks like it at an odd angle to her body.

Other than that though, nice pics :).
I wrote the above just for you.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:21 pm
Akisha says...

Very cool! :D Do i see the word Ska? My dad is obsessed with Ska music...

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:16 pm
Jennafina says...

I really like the first one, she seams so...Happy! The second one is a wee bit creepy though.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:41 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

what instrument is the first girl playing, my guess is a trumpet, it's really good

the second one is just freaky :shock:
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:48 am
antigone says...

Those are both really cool!
The first one cause it's all happy and and... Happy!
And the second cause it's creepy and strange.
Awesome! :)
Siempre, siempre: jardin de mi agonia,
tu cuerpo fugitivo para siempre,
la sangre de tus venas en mi boca,
tu boca ya sin luz para mi muerte.

-From 'Del amor imprevisto', Federico Garcia Lorca

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:23 pm
hekategirl says...

Those are both really good! but the first one was kind of hard to unterstand what it was. Maybe clean it up a bit.
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:31 pm
Elizabeth says...

rotflmao .. love that other girl... LOVE the second one... Oh my god... I'm crying because I'm laughign so hard

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:41 pm
Karma says...

The second picture = scares me, but I love the first one!
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:46 pm
Snoink says...

NO ORKS?

*stifles a cheer*

Like the first one... it looks like she has a hula hoop of music. :D And the harpy also looks neato... though slightly creepy. Then again, DUDE. It's a harpy!

*resists urge to correct gramma... er... grammar*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:06 pm
Sponson Light says...

Thread rezzers! Thread rezzers! Off with their heads!
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:54 pm
tdownes says...

I like the first one, but I prefer a drawing that is quite clear, and not 'sketchy' with loadsa lines.
One things I have to say: the second 'girl' is more like some hag/bat creature. She looks, to put it in a nutshell...
completely DEMENTED!
And that stoic expression. Maybe you could just play about and give her rabies. Would add to the effect. :wink:
He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm and the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the Universe. And ...he's wonderful.

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:19 am
little.angelfire says...

Wow, seriously very good! Of course, I'm going to point out some knit picky things for you ^.~

First piccie: I love the shading you've done here, very good. Kudos to you! But, this really bothers me...The way her hands are on the trumpet is wrong. No trumpeter would hold a trumpet like that (total band nerd here) I know it's probly difficult to draw it proper, but I thought I'd at least point it out to you, even if you knew it wasn't right. I had to say it! I'm sorry! Anways...Also, I think her proportions are wrong. I THINK that I see a belly button, when it should really be down lower. And there are lines by her crotch that just look funny o.O I'm not sure if they're supposed to be creases in the pants, but it looks like her crotch is vomiting or something o.o I think the lines should be smoothed out a bit more or something. Also, her boobs look kinda saggy...just knit picky things. Overall it's got some real feeling shown there, and great shading! Honestly, your shading deserves many cookies!!!!

Second piccie: I'd first like to say that I think I found a mushroom face in the wing o.o I don't know if you did that on purpose...but I like it XD It's really creative, with the sitting position and the fact that it's um...I don't really know what it is...but the wing isn't positioned right with the body. It should be turned a little more so we get less of the front. If you like to draw wings and such, you can always find an art book that has things like that that tell you where the wings sprout from the back and stuff like that. It could help you with perspective. Otherwise, yeah, I like it ^.^

For some reason I want you to draw me a mushroom o.o...I don't suppose I can make a request for you to do so? haha, pm me if you would be willing to ^.^

*gives you a plate of cookies* Weee!!!!

--meow
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

Reviews: 3
Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:51 pm
Sinobiblio says...

Ooh great!

I love them both, and your style is very unique--me likes :D I'm not sure what the ring is at the bottom of the first one, is it a mistake? It looks cool anyway, just don't know what it is! The second one is great, and I am in love with the eyes. I don't know what it is but the madness just makes me want it!

Nice pics :wink:
Check out my new website at here.

Will review!

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:21 pm
Veracelle says...

Wow, the first one is sooooo pretty! i love the movement and music notes! It makes you want to hear what beautiful song she is playing!

The second one, well.... to be frank, it. is. creepy.

good imagination though!!!!

When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind