Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:36 am
foxfire says...

This is a drawing of a character in my story...well two stories

i really like this character and i even made a story just for ehr

what do you think of it...
Attachments
Iclisa Nadean.jpg
Iclisa Nadean.jpg (59.46 KiB) Viewed 243 times
Last edited by foxfire on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:17 pm
Lost_in_dreamland says...

She looks really good, but it's hard to see her because she's upside down. Is there any way you could fix this? Because it's quite strange and hard to see :lol: I think she's good though. When/if you turn her round I'll come back and review again so that you've actually got a critique :lol:
Just now:
I like the sketchy lines you use, they look nice and add effec . But I'm no artist so I don't know too much about that.
I think the hands are really, really good, but there's something wrong with them, and I'm not quite sure what it is or how to fix it, sorry :lol:
As a whole, I think this picture is good down to the legs. The leg just isn't right. Throughout the rest of the drawing you have shown muscles and such but then the leg is just like two lines. Not that I could do better, but y'no.
Anyway, turn it round and I shall come back xD
~Lost
]x
for what are we without words and stories?

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:40 pm
Antigone Cadmus says...

Hey, Foxfire.

This is really good.

It's a liiiiitle too big. Can you cut the size down at all? The upside down-ness is a bit confusing as well.

I really like this picture. I especially like her face.

The only things I don't like are:

-Um, is that a coconut by her?
-The thing on her belt looks like a mouth. Very Rolling Stones. :)
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:34 pm
lotti says...

After balencing my laptop upside down whilst scrolling too and fro lol
Thats a very nice anime drawing XD
lotti
"Words i am proud to sign"
“Such a smile as beautiful and rare, as a smile in hope from despair”

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:23 am
Juniper says...

Hey there Foxfire! June here!

Okay! This is anime right? Yeah... I don't pay attention to anime much so I can't really tell. It is, anyway. Right?

Well, the picture is slightly large. Really large, in fact-- and it's kind of hard to see. I do think that her waist is really skinny, but I guess that how she's supposed to be?

'Twas a decent drawing-- good job. You have a few stray marks there; but don't worry too much about that. We have erasers XD.

Anyway! Good job.

June
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:36 pm
tinny says...

Hi! Did you resize this picture? It's a lot easier to see all at once XD

This is a cute picture, I always found it really hard to draw people sleeping. But yeah, sleeping. Part of her positioning doesn't look natural. For example, to me it looks as though her body is lying on the side, and so if you were to follow the curve of her spine her head would be facing the other way; if I were to be sleeping like that, I'd probably find it rather uncomfortable XD

You've drawn the hand pretty well considering that they're so tricksy to draw, but I'd point out that it looks too small to me, not really in proportion to the rest of her. I mean, I have really really little hands, but I think they're a tad bigger than that ;).

This is a pretty interesting character, she reminds me a bit of the magical-girl types you get in manga and anime ^^ was that your intention, or just accidental? :P
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:27 pm
Squall says...

Hey there.

This is a really cute picture and I really like it (interesting character). However, I think the right arm isn't as well drawn as the left one. The lines on it seem a bit too straight (lacks that smoothness to it).

And how round are her boobs? It doesn't seem exactly round (based on those outlines of boobs on her shirt). I think you should had bring those lines up more to make her boobs seem more round. But the part of the boobs that we can actually see (the top part) is very well drawn. Kudos to you there.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:53 am
Behind Scene Walls says...

Whoa that is really good!!!! But you need to small en the eye on the right!
Regret is the main thing you hate in a society
because you are always regretting the thing that was regretful.

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:06 pm
Tabithalillian says...

I thought it was pretty nice. I am not a big anime fan (thats what it is. . .right?) and so I am not really sure how to judge one, well for me I thought her clothes were really nice. you did a great job with those. Her waite seemed really small though, like really small. But maybe that is how she is or thats just the style of drawing. I liked her hair too, it was nicley spread out and drawn and every thing. THe only other thing I had to pick at (and it may just be my personal opinion and you can totally disagree with me) is she looks a little annoyed and confused, and sorta like she is falling down. Her left hand is also pretty awkward too, sorta rough and stiff. But nice drawing overall!
Living in a tower

Okay, first of all, who names their dinner? I don't want to know my dinner's name. This potato--is this potato named Steve?
— Rick Riordan, The Sword of Summer