41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:00 am
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

Some misc. shots I took.

Summer.

Moi.

House.

--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:19 am
Maki-Chan says...

First I have to say is... Man it looks really nice where you are at. I am stuck in -20 weather in a damn blizzard. :cry:

I like the first pic. Seeing everything like that. It makes me feel all warm, cause of the light hitting them.

The pic of the person. She looks somewhat confused. Is she aware of the camera? JK. ^_^

The last two pictures are pretty. The chandelier(?) in the mirror is pretty. What is the last picture? Is it just an ornament? Its pretty though!
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:55 pm
onceuponatim3xo says...

These are really cool pics! I especially like the third one.

It seems like you had a good Summer :)

What is that last one of? It looks really cool but I can't tell what it is
It is better to travel well than to arrive.
-Buddha

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:23 am
Lava says...

I really like the pictures of summer, especially the last one.

For the firstt shot, you could try getting the glint of the sun's rays more into the picture.

The girl - It's nice to show her sort of half puzzled look. But I think her left is kind of more sharp and clear than her right. You might want to avoid that.

The chandelier - Brilliant picture. Though you should crop it to get only the mirror frame.

And I really don't get tthe last one. What is it?

Nice set of shots!
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:37 pm
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

Thanks guys. :]
Yeah, that one picture of me was just kind of a random shot I thought looked cool.
The last one is the chandelier from the bottom.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:28 pm
thatannagirl says...

My favorite picture has to be the 5th. I really like how you used the mirror and the black and light contrast.

In the 2nd summer picture, the shadows look really neat. Other than that, I thought the others where kind of boring. Oh, and you're pretty! You remind me of a younger version of my older sister. :)
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:07 am
Lost_in_dreamland says...

1. I really like how you see the spear of sunlight passing through the tree. It's really nice xD I do like this pic, it works well ;)

2. Ok; well it's a good picture, but sort of boring. There's nothing eye catching about it, or particularly beautiful. Wow, you have a big garden (if that is yours :lol:) I have a tiny garden, seriously :lol:I like the shadow of the trampoline, but think the trees' shadow ruins it a bit. Methinks there's too much to look at.

3. I actually really, really, like this picture. The shadow works really well (i think) and I love how 'boring' the colours are. I can't really explain it, but I really do like this ;)

4. You are so pretty xD You have really nice hair, and eyes, and bone structure ;) Wow! I sound posh, like I know what I'm talking about *rolls eyes at self* you are really pretty though, and the expression works really well. Methinks you look like a model in that pic ;) :D

5 & 6. Really nice pics ;) they work perfectly :D Nice contrast, nice light. Perfect.

Overall.
These are really good. I love them xD I disagree with the person that said they're boring... they're not. My favourite one, and this'll probably surprise you, is the third. I don't really know why, it just is.

Just ignore my ramblings, I know nothing :lol:

They are really good though

~~~~Kirsten xxx
for what are we without words and stories?

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:30 am
View Likes
Juniper says...

Cool! My favorite are the ones titled "House" and "summer". I love those too. The trampoline gives off a happy summery feeling to it. Good job.

The first was a bit small to appreciate the full feel of it, but a good shot nonetheless. The rest were pretty good :D.

The one of you is decent :). Your forehead is a bit washed out from the lighting, so it's hard to appreciate the whole photo. Needless to say, you are pretty :].

Keep up the skills! Good job!

xxJune
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato