z

Young Writers Society

Morbid Angel

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:37 am
Sponson Light says...

Make sure rincewind see's this, I really dont want to stick around much right now so I cant find him and pm him this.

He'll know what Im talking about.
Tell him thanks.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:43 am
Lollipop says...

I can't see it..... :?
Way hay!!!!

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:53 pm
Muse says...

neither can i..
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:04 pm
Emma says...

I can see it!! Hahahaha!! xD

But thats because I'm at my dad's work on one of the computers there...

Hmm... Am I aloud to point out the mistakes? :?

If not, well... Oh well!

Even if you done it on the computer (thats if you did) you should still use a skeleton figure of a human to help you. You're hands look a bit weird when holding the gun, but man, you draw guns good!! I'd say over all, the picture is good. But if its a scribble then ignore my comments.

Just saying one thing, I'm taking art seriously here, and I'm trying to help just like you're helping us.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:48 pm
Sureal says...

It's .png, so IE users can't see it ;).
I wrote the above just for you.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:20 pm
Emma says...

Wait.. But I'm using I.E at my dad's work and I can see it...

*walks off confused*

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:25 pm
Rincewind says...

Right on man!
Haha, man thats officially old-school.
Do you have any of your other older LRPM work? I still have the comics I tried coloring in but failed miserably at.

I have IE, and the picture flashes up for like a split second when I refresh the page, and then it is gone again. And I cant right click it to show the picture or antyhing. Some of your comics are like that too. Like the one I did, etc.

Good pic though, So nice.
~The bandit’s body slumped to the ground, knees hitting first,followed by the rest.His dead weight pushed dust into the air in a swirling cloud.The blood flowed from his head,splicing like river canals,delaying slightly on pebbles before flowing on through the street.~

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:29 am
Doctor Kitty says...

Oooh. Wow. I remember this...That seems like such a long time ago :/

Good times. Good times.

(And yes, I'm here, SL. I saw you mention YWS at RMXP(or someplace), so I googled it and found this place. xD I think it'll be a good place to post some of my lit.) I'm not following you, I swear. xD

(Oh, and, hi Rincewind. :P) Didn't know there were a few LRPGMers here. :D

Random avatar

Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:37 am
Sponson Light says...

This was quarterly assed, so rip it apart. Because this is something I didnt put much thought into.
Just old nostalgia, not new art.

Err. when I do post something its usually sketches or done with pencil, or specifically stated that I had put effort.
This was 3 mins. Max.

Oh and waffles, its only you me and rince here. I invited rince and you just found it on rmxp :P.
Then someone gave me a link here I forgot. I think it was...'
I forgot
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:32 pm
-KayJuran- says...

weird i can see it for a few secs if i refresh but thats it...

i like it, especially the way it doesn't have to be overly
complicated to be good! :P

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:52 pm
Elizabeth says...

i refreshed it, and it grew as big as my thumbnil before it shrunk again... ur pictures have weird effects on me :P

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:42 am
Rincewind says...

Well everyone havin the asme problem, so at least we know it isn't or browsers or anything.

Hey there Mr.Waffles. Good to have another here. Looking forward to seeing some of your stuff, buddy.
~The bandit’s body slumped to the ground, knees hitting first,followed by the rest.His dead weight pushed dust into the air in a swirling cloud.The blood flowed from his head,splicing like river canals,delaying slightly on pebbles before flowing on through the street.~

Random avatar

Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:51 am
Sponson Light says...

Well its .png, and my geo comix are now .gif. So I really dont know what the problem is because my friends dont have that problem.

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:04 am
hekate says...

I had to go to FireFox to see hence the guest thing....but this is a really good drawing!!! How did you draw it? is it computer art?

Random avatar

Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:20 am
Sponson Light says...

I drew what was in my head, though more shoddily.
Just threw it out.
And yes, comp art.

I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter