Reviews: 196
Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:40 am
OverEasy says...

Life is for living.

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:44 am
Juniper says...

OOh nice Easy!! The first one is great; nice contrast and all. I want to reach into the picture and knock them off xD. I love the light effects in the last ones. Good job :).

Lol, don't you just love the icy teeth houses grow when they get cold?

xxJune
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

196 Reviews

Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:46 am
OverEasy says...

I do. The fat one in the 2nd and 3rd pictures is over 3ft. long.
Life is for living.

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:04 am
vox nihili says...

Cool! I am not any sort of photographer, so please pardon any remarks (and disregard!) if they do not make any sense in the way of electronic art. But I am an old-school artist, so I know that kind of stuff. First off: a few had kind of awkward angles. But the fact that you chose the subject of iceicles... Nice. I love it. My favorite picture, or at least the one I think has the most merit, if you want to stay in critical terms, is picture four, because you get just enough of the roof in so as not to distract from the subject itself, not to mention the brilliant, distorted background of the sky/land. Love it. The others had so much of the iceicles and roof that I felt the man-made angles and such were too harsh and detracted from the picture's subjects. Keep photographing!
-Voxina

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:50 am
LowKey says...

First one is my favorite, simply because of the contrast in colors. ^.^ Did a nice job with the pictures, I like the different angles you used when taking them. 3 feet long? *shakes head* How cold is it up there? Geeze. On the angles, the first is again a favorite of mine because of how the ice comes in at an angle and draws your eyes around the picture as a whole. The others are good, too, and the light effects do look cool, but they lack the effect the first has.

I'm going to say that those with the light effects deserve their own category seperate from the first two, just to be fair to them, and say that numbers 5 and 6 look the coolest among them. Not something you'd see with your own eyes, and cool because of it. With 5 and 6, too, the background isn't as zippy, so it's not as distracting, though the zippy ones look neat too. :)
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:04 pm
Squall says...

Holy crud Overeasy, those look mean as. You should really try to do a shot where its zoomed out more. The camera's facing too close to the icicles so it's quite hard to comprehend as to how big they are relative with the rest of the environment. Not only that, but it would had looked nicer if you had shown us the xmas lights in the background alongside the icicles. It would had looked gangster.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:06 pm
Tabithalillian says...

awesome! I wish we still had ice at our house. I liked the first and seccond to last ones best. I was wondering though, for the ones that look like there are fire works in the backround, did you use an effect or did it just turn out like that? My uncle took a couple pictures at halloween and some ended up with that effect just because of the lighting and such. But nice pictures!
Living in a tower

196 Reviews

Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 pm
OverEasy says...

Lol I was taking the pictures out of my window, that was as far away as I could get.
Life is for living.

245 Reviews

Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:25 pm
LowKey says...

0.o

Those are big icicles.

Geesh. we have... two, maybe three inch ones coming off of our house, but... Geeze.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

196 Reviews

Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:37 am
OverEasy says...

Proof on the size :) It kinda broke
Life is for living.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:41 am
Emerson says...

Holy Father Frost, that is a big icicle... I do hope they didn't fall off or something. You should really melt them off. Those can kill. @_@

I can only think of one other word for them: vicious.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:53 am
Kylan says...

Artistically, the first one is fantastic, and the last is nice as well. The others are either too blurry or they have too much background noise and/or a poorly constructed shot. Though if you were just posting these to brag, all I have to say is:

Good night, those are big suckers.

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado

245 Reviews

Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:05 am
LowKey says...

O_O

Good golly jumping jacks. That's insane.

196 Reviews

Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:21 am
OverEasy says...

I posted a few beacuse I thought the shots were neat, the others were just to brag ^^
Life is for living.

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:49 am
niccy_v says...

Oh that is so cool. I love icicles!

My favourites were the ones you could see the rings in the ice, the detail was so good in those, ah they're perfect!

The second was unfocused, and i didn't like that one. It just didn't strike me as very interesting, since so much was unfocused. Maybe it was the flash?

The last 2 with the lights - stunning. Absolutely stunning!

Ah i wanna live where you live to see icicles again! Rah i have to wait until July next year before i can see snow again! Damm southern hemisphere...
Writing gives my life purpose

If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison