z

Young Writers Society

Dakota Wolf

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:57 pm
VampireBloodrace says...

This is another thing I drew in 7th grade.Once again colored in by Rayne Child!
Attachments
Dakota 1.jpg
Dakota 1.jpg (183.2 KiB) Viewed 166 times
Last edited by VampireBloodrace on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friends are life
Music is life
Love is life
Writing is life
Hate is Death

198 Reviews

Reviews: 198

247 Reviews

Reviews: 247
Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:49 am
Searria H. says...

Very cute. For some reason, I would like the tail to curl around it's hind leg. I don't know.
The head is fantastic!

The hind leg is a little weird. I wouldn't complete the line that disconnects the foot and the thigh. It makes the foot look strangely small, even though it's cut off. Same with the tail, don't complete that line either. I'm not sure. I'm not an artist, so I don't really know how to fix things.

I like the zig-zags in the words. Nice effect.

All in all, great drawing. Your eyes really remind me of how one of my friends draws!

-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:23 am
niccy_v says...

Aw that is real cute! It could be a pokemon... just something it reminded me of haha.
[compliment - meant as one at least. consider it a compliment for your drawing to be considered pokemon-worthy when you're only 7th grade/made in 7th grade]

But the hind leg.. yes that's a little interesting. Instead of making a circle and having the foot seperate, join the leg to the thigh so it is one shape, rather than 2

Other than that, it's exceptionally cute! Awww. Maybe, like with the chest, you could've made the tail a little scruffier rather than one smooth shape.
Writing gives my life purpose

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:11 pm
RayneChild says...

This is cuter than I remember...(: I still can't believe I colored this...it is God awful...lol. But hey, you asked me to do it, so I did. Lol.
I agree with niccy_v and Searria H. though. Looking at it, and comapring it to some of the pictures I have in my own sketch book of wolves that are lying down, that leg does look kinda funky. Only a little, though n_n
Haha, I remember you could always draw these wolves better than I could. Remember Cyrus? Lol, you had to finish him for me XD
It's adorable ;)

P.S.
This was 8th grade. I remember quite vividly that I colored it in Social Studies, 8th hour last year. And when I lost your pictures on the bus, I drew the replacements in Science.
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin